Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chicks are for fags! Real men stay Celibate!
Chicks are for fags! Real men stay Celibate!
If any of you guys or gals aren't gettin any, or have dysfunctional reproductive organs, don't feel bad at all. Check this out b4 u get down on yourself!
Word Of God:

1 Corinthians 7:32-40
I want you to be free from anxieties. The unmarried man is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to please the Lord. But the married man is anxious about worldly things, how to please his wife, and his interests are divided. And the unmarried or virgin woman is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to be holy in body and spirit. But the married woman is anxious about worldly things, how to please her husband. I say this for your own benefit, not to lay any restraint upon you, but to promote good order and to secure your undivided devotion to the Lord.

So, monks, Priests, nuns, hermits, and other consecrated souls are entirely consecrated to have undivided devotion and service to the Lord and his Church.

1 Corinthians 7:1-40
Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.”

1 Corinthians 7:7-9
I wish that all were as I myself am. But each has his own gift from God, one of one kind and one of another. To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is good for them to remain single as I am.

Revelation 14:1-5
Then I looked, and behold, on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads...No one could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. It is these who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins. It is these who follow the Lamb wherever he goes. These have been redeemed from mankind as first fruits for God and the Lamb, and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are blameless.

Matthew 19:10-12
The disciples said to him, “If such is the case of a man with his wife, it is better not to marry.” He said to them, “Not everyone can receive this saying, but only those to whom it is given. For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it.
RE: Chicks are for fags! Real men stay Celibate!
The bible is an undecypherable pile of bullshit. I never knew that!
(March 22, 2014 at 6:01 pm)LastPoet Wrote: The bible is an undecypherable pile of bullshit. I never knew that!

I'm trying to get the word out.
I'm not a fag but I swear I'm going to invent a time machine and go back in time and fuck Jesus in the ass for the hell of it. I think I'll pull out and blow it all up his back.
(March 22, 2014 at 6:28 pm)KUSA Wrote: I'm not a fag but I swear I'm going to invent a time machine and go back in time and fuck Jesus in the ass for the hell of it. I think I'll pull out and blow it all up his back.

I would admonish you, but I've said worse things about Jesus, so that would make me a hypocrite.

You may have gotten along with him if you actually knew him.

There is a lot that he taught that jives with me. I just have a hard time believing or understanding it.
(March 22, 2014 at 6:28 pm)KUSA Wrote: I'm not a fag but I swear I'm going to invent a time machine and go back in time and fuck Jesus in the ass for the hell of it. I think I'll pull out and blow it all up his back.

Is this forum competing for the weirdest post of the year award? Is there some kind of prize I don't know about?
(March 22, 2014 at 6:34 pm)Napoléon Wrote:

Is this forum competing for the weirdest post of the year award? Is there some kind of prize I don't know about?

Nah! But there is the idea for my next thread. A competition to see who is the greatest douchebag! Clap
Well I plan on "defiling" myself with the missus later tonight. So screw scripture.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
(March 22, 2014 at 6:36 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Nah! But there is the idea for my next thread. A competition to see who is the greatest douchebag! Clap

What, a competition that only you can win? Hardly seems fair.
(March 22, 2014 at 6:40 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(March 22, 2014 at 6:36 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Nah! But there is the idea for my next thread. A competition to see who is the greatest douchebag! Clap

What, a competition that only you can win? Hardly seems fair.

ROFLOL

Damn! How did I not see that one coming. Okay! Scratch that thread.

That's like the American football team in the olympics! Fucking pointless!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How You Know This Shit Was Written By Men! Minimalist 48 11100 January 4, 2017 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  the straw men of premarital sex. loganonekenobi 38 5772 March 28, 2016 at 11:40 am
Last Post: loganonekenobi
  For men who believe Foxaèr 24 4099 March 26, 2016 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  Bible Teachings or Traditions of Men? Alter2Ego 35 11932 July 13, 2013 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Regens Küchl
  Illiterate men. FallentoReason 79 28081 May 1, 2012 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Who are more moral? Men or women? Greatest I am 29 16208 April 14, 2012 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Whats even attractive about Christianity anyway that people want to stay in ignorance Xavier 184 51435 March 11, 2012 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist