Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi =]
Hi =]
Hi =D
Right I'm not too good at introductions but it must be done or I will be smitten. Or maybe not but I'm still gonna do an intro.

To put it simply I'm an atheist. I've been through Christianity, Satanism, and Norse Paganism. And looking at the state of the world, a part of me still hopes that there's a god out there. Preferably not Jehovah because he sucks and would probably kill me and send me to eternal torture.

My family is loose-Catholic, but it's a lot different here in Scotland than I've saw in America. My family (and most of my friends families) don't really care about religion, it's just some thing that's rooted it's self into our culture. I've even openly worn an inverted cross necklace and pentagram wristband around my house and my gran's house, the most I got was my aunt laughing at saying "Your cross is upside down", which wasn't meant in a bad way anyway.

I've saw how fucked up religion is in America, and other places, and I'm just hoping this insanity doesn't reach our little island - The credit crunch and amount of scumbags we have are bad enough. We've already got the hardcore preachers in the city center in Glasgow, who I love taking the piss out of every time I pass them.

I really just joined here 'coz I get pissed off at religion, and come up with some pretty valid points against it (or at least the special privileges it gets in this world), and this would be a good place to say it.

So I'm here, hi =D
"And on the seventh day, Man created God"
- My Bible.
I don't care if anyone else said it first 'coz it popped up in my head randomly one day =].
RE: Hi =]
Hi NuckChorris,

Welcome to our part of cyberspace, and enjoy your stay.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Thanks Leo =] Hopefully, I will enjoy it.
- My Bible.
I don't care if anyone else said it first 'coz it popped up in my head randomly one day =].
Welcome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcxthg885ZY

Couldn't resist. Big Grin
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Hahahaha that was a lol.
- My Bible.
Welcome NuckChorris, to the forums!!
Freedom is the ability to march to the beat of a different drummer without fear of retribution. Secularone

Ignorance is bliss but understanding is wonderful. Atheist forums.org
If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

What was going through the minds of Chuck Norris' victims before they died? His shoe.

The quickest way to a man's heart is with Chuck Norris' fist.

Welcome NuckChorris, sorry I'm so bad.
binnyCoffee
Barrens is the only zone in the entire WoW that is large enough to contain Chuck Norris.

Who is the only person aside from your mother who can kill Kratos? Chuck Noris.

I'm bad too... Tongue Welcome Nuck Chorris Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Welcome Nuck. You seem a pheasant plucker Wink