Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do you make ends meet?
how do you make ends meet?
What do you do for a living?
RE: how do you make ends meet
I'm a student. And a (errand girl) disabled rights advocate.
RE: how do you make ends meet?
I'm a writer, currently going through the edits on my first novel, due out on the interwebs... real soon, actually! Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
I try to avoid patients for a living.

But they're cunning bastards and know where my office is!

Banghead
Dying to live, living to die.
Let the two ends touch.. thats how ends meet da!!!
I'm a student full time, but I work on the side detailing cars, basic mechanic work for motorcycles and cars, hairdressing, and janitorial work when they need folks to cover the night shift. I can't hold down a steady job (working for someone else at least) because of my condition so I like to diversify with different skills Tongue
[Image: 1509277_363796590425193_1433975890_n.jpg]
I live on SSI. In the future, I will more than likely still be on SSI but work part-time. It's hard to work with my disorder though so who knows what kind of job I'd be able to get.
I sell train tickets and stuff.
Architect by day, mechandiser by night. I invented a tool that repairs metal mini blinds called MiniBlindRx. It sells on amazon.com and through mail house catalogs like QCI Direct. Now I'm building a product line for arthritics. I also own and manage 6 rental properties. I call it a career cocktail, having multiple streams of income.
(March 24, 2014 at 3:34 pm)Beccs Wrote: I try to avoid patients for a living.

But they're cunning bastards and know where my office is!

Banghead

This.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone else had an AF meet up? About to lose my virginity Whateverist 52 8432 April 29, 2018 at 9:12 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Do We Have AF Members in Spain (Who Might Want to Meet Us) Jenny A 3 1280 April 2, 2018 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Just out of curiosity, does this song make you feel uncomfortable? orthodox-man 7 1037 February 23, 2018 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  If you could make religion illegal ErGingerbreadMandude 102 9965 January 22, 2018 at 4:12 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  the World Ends (maybe) The Valkyrie 27 2392 November 14, 2017 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Cod
  Meet Yong and Jessica Minimalist 24 6122 May 23, 2017 at 5:41 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Life is not what you make it. Edwardo Piet 2 572 May 14, 2017 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Who wants a meet-up? Cyberman 5 685 February 24, 2017 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Meet the modern western women ErGingerbreadMandude 192 18335 April 15, 2016 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Five things that will make you feel happier straightaway FebruaryOfReason 21 4215 April 14, 2016 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet