Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Embarrassing/awkward Moments
Embarrassing/awkward Moments
Has anyone ever had a very embarrassing/awkward moments that you would like to share with the class?

I'll begin:

When I was at university I did a little modelling for the portfolio of a friend who was wanting to become a photographer after a moderately successful modelling career herself.

We went to a secluded area and she managed to convince me, who is very uncomfortable in general in front of the camera, to do some posing . . .sans clothing.

Well, I kept the prints in a book and, several years later, after finishing uni, moved back home. Not thinking twice I left the photo album in a box under the bed.

One day I'm sitting at home talking to my Dad when I hear a scream from upstairs and my VERY religious mother comes downstairs and confronts me about the pictures, photo album in hand.

Much shouting from my mother. My father's trying not to get involved and not look at the pictures now in the book put on the kitchen table and me trying to argue with my screaming mother.

ROFLOL

Your turn.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Embarrassing/awkward Moments
Did I ever tell any of you that I am a tremendously famous modeling agent? Feel free to PM those pictures to me and I can make you a star baby!
When I was home from college one summer, I was at a party with my best friends from high school, and we were drunk, and playing full contact pool basketball, with a bunch of girls watching. I am a VERY hairy person (it's the negro in me), and hadn't really taken on the responsibility of manscaping yet. When I'm drunk, I'm highly susceptible to the powers of suggestion (peer pressure) and these women convinced me to let them wax my chest. Cut to an hour later, and they are taking pictures of me, naked in a bathtub, nipples bleeding, crying, and accusing them of rape. There are videos, and my buddy has a "Wall of Shame" in his house, where I see the picture of this 'incident' hanging, and regularly have to hear him explain it to other people. I have actually been recognized by people I've never met as the "naked dude in Craig's apartment."
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(March 24, 2014 at 10:55 pm)FlyingNarwhal Wrote: Did I ever tell any of you that I am a tremendously famous modeling agent? Feel free to PM those pictures to me and I can make you a star baby!

Nice try.

Tongue

I've shared a couple with friends on FaceBook (until the recent purge), but that's it.

Angel
(March 25, 2014 at 2:18 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(March 24, 2014 at 10:55 pm)FlyingNarwhal Wrote: Did I ever tell any of you that I am a tremendously famous modeling agent? Feel free to PM those pictures to me and I can make you a star baby!

Nice try.

Tongue

I've shared a couple with friends on FaceBook (until the recent purge), but that's it.

Angel

Friends: I don't know man, you're gonna miss all the fun Facebook stuff.
Me: What "fun" Facebook stuff? Nah man, I'm just done with it. No more Facebook for me.

My friends were right.....Sad
(March 25, 2014 at 6:12 pm)FlyingNarwhal Wrote:
(March 25, 2014 at 2:18 pm)Beccs Wrote: Nice try.

Tongue

Angel

Friends: I don't know man, you're gonna miss all the fun Facebook stuff.
Me: What "fun" Facebook stuff? Nah man, I'm just done with it. No more Facebook for me.

My friends were right.....Sad

If you rejoin Facebook PM me and I'll send you a link to my account.

I won't put it here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Most Inappropriately Funny Moments of Your Life Shell B 32 2431 May 22, 2019 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Do you have any funny/embarrassing moments you’re willing to share? Coveny 10 1365 March 24, 2018 at 4:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Embarrassing conversations you've had with your kid(s) Joods 3 656 February 15, 2018 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Embarrassing Bad Writer 18 3494 October 4, 2013 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Laugh Out Loud Moments Mystical 0 733 August 2, 2013 at 4:18 am
Last Post: Mystical
  bill o'reilly favorite moments justin 6 2400 February 28, 2013 at 9:45 am
Last Post: Something completely different
  Some WTF moments from Rye. Rev. Rye 4 2883 July 12, 2010 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye