Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football is for pussies
Football is for pussies
And here's why.....

Compared to this anything else is limp.

As an aside, these bikes can be bought in your local shop for the cost of a small car. Wink
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
RE: Football is for pussies
Thread tile = ROFLOL
Road racing is for pussies. Suicide bombing is for the real alpha males compared to it everything else is limp.
Wait, now I want to play.

Hmm.

Suicide bombing is for pussies. Hugging kittens is so XTREME that everything else is limp.
(March 25, 2014 at 6:49 am)futilethewinds Wrote: Wait, now I want to play.

Hmm.

Suicide bombing is for pussies. Hugging kittens is so XTREME that everything else is limp.

Why is it extreme? Everybody can do it and does it.
(March 25, 2014 at 6:50 am)tor Wrote: Why is it extreme? Everybody can do it and does it.
Because being "XTREME" is meaningless and so is everything in this thread.
(March 25, 2014 at 6:52 am)futilethewinds Wrote:
(March 25, 2014 at 6:50 am)tor Wrote: Why is it extreme? Everybody can do it and does it.
Because being "XTREME" is meaningless and so is everything in this thread.
So basically people should do what they enjoy and fuck the labels?
(March 25, 2014 at 6:53 am)tor Wrote: So basically people should do what they enjoy and fuck the labels?
Yep.
(March 25, 2014 at 6:56 am)futilethewinds Wrote:
(March 25, 2014 at 6:53 am)tor Wrote: So basically people should do what they enjoy and fuck the labels?
Yep.

I'm glad we agree Wink Shades
(March 25, 2014 at 6:46 am)tor Wrote: Road racing is for pussies. Suicide bombing is for the real alpha males compared to it everything else is limp.

Show us how it's done then
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.