Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creative usernames
Creative usernames
So, I've mentioned before that I'm going to change my username. THere are multiple reasons. Cunt is a very offensive word. It is by far the most offensive word to my Mother and I've known others who agree.

Also, I'm trying to talk less about sex and weird shit and have meaningful conversation, but I don't think I could take a guy too seriously who has cunt in thier username. But you can still call me a cunt as often as you like. Wink

So if anyone has a creative or funny idea for male or female usernames please share. Here are a some, some I came up with, others not:

Amanda Lick,
BloodyVaginaSpider,
Howie Douche,
Dick B Akin,
Dick Burns,
Coochie2Fucked,
Anita handjob,
Dingleberry Finn,
Ben Jackinoff,
Mr. Teabags,
Hunter Hymen,
Curley Bush,
Holden McGroin,
Hugh G. Dildeaux,
Mr. Papshmear,
Bishop fist Fuck,
Pope-A-Dope,
Saint Placenta
Father Hairy Cox

My name is Matt

Also, while you're at it, please assist me in discerning whether or not I'm a worthless douche-bag who has nothing to offer this forum or society.
RE: Creative usernames
Wait... this is your list of usernames to be taken more seriously?

My suggestions are these:

Reek (rhymes with freak)
TeeCee
Fiendish
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(March 26, 2014 at 7:49 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Wait... this is your list of usernames to be taken more seriously?

I knew someone would say that. Well, I don't know what I'll decide. My Name is Matt so I was thinkin Phat Matt.

I'd rather have a funny username but Cunt is actually offensive to a lot of people.

However, I'd like to hear ideas for funny names.
Ben Dover.

Also, you're a cunt.

(I only said it because you gave us permission. Big Grin)
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
(March 26, 2014 at 7:51 pm)Aral Gamelon Wrote: Ben Dover.

Also, you're a cunt.

(I only said it because you gave us permission. Big Grin)

Takes one to know one. Big Grin
The best I've ever seen is "Rudolf Hucker."
I can guarentee there's a woman/girl out there named Sandy Cox and a dude named Harry Cox. Now maybe even a couple.Wink
(March 26, 2014 at 7:48 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Cunt is a very offensive word.

Nah, it isn't. Cunt is a beautiful word (and the thing itself is even better!) Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(March 26, 2014 at 7:58 pm)Kayenneh Wrote:
(March 26, 2014 at 7:48 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Cunt is a very offensive word.

Nah, it isn't. Cunt is a beautiful word (and the thing itself is even better!) Big Grin

Never thought I'd hear that from you Wink

Are you Male or female?

I'm with ya that Cunt is beautiful. Not many share my views.
(March 26, 2014 at 7:59 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Never thought I'd hear that from you Wink

Are you Male or female?

How so, have I been too uptight again? Big Grin

Have a guess Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creative writing: Fiction Phatt Matt s 5 1283 April 12, 2014 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Phatt Matt s