Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know what would be REALLY helpful?
You know what would be REALLY helpful?
THIS: Something in "Rules and Information" that explains how AF works on a phone.

My current question: HOW THE FUCKING HELL do I give a post Kudos while on AF with my phone? HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW?!
RE: You know what would be REALLY helpful?
Well, there is the Tapatalk app, but I have no clue as to how it works, since I don't use it myself. Honestly, the best way to me, is to view the page in full mode, not just the mobile version.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(March 26, 2014 at 7:54 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: THIS: Something in "Rules and Information" that explains how AF works on a phone.

My current question: HOW THE FUCKING HELL do I give a post Kudos while on AF with my phone? HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW?!

I'm on my phone, but I just click the little likey button. From full version it looks like a thumbs up and from mobile version it says kudos. Both work fine from my phone.

Also what I think would be awesome is
:* kissie face smilie
And
:drool: droolie face smilie

Tongue
Heart
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(March 26, 2014 at 7:56 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: Well, there is the Tapatalk app, but I have no clue as to how it works, since I don't use it myself. Honestly, the best way to me, is to view the page in full mode, not just the mobile version.

HOW THE HELL DO I DO THAT?
I just looked at the mobile version and the full version, and as long as you are logged into the forum, you can give kudos. On the mobile version, it is on the far right, and a link rather than a button, and on the full version, it obviously looks just like this. You cannot, as far as I can tell, give kudos with Tapatalk.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(March 26, 2014 at 8:02 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: HOW THE HELL DO I DO THAT?

Scroll all the way down, and there should be a little blue link saying "Full Version", or something to that extent.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Well, doing that made everything about AF on my phone more complicated to me. How do I get back to the mobile version of this site?
(March 26, 2014 at 9:17 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: Well, doing that made everything about AF on my phone more complicated to me. How do I get back to the mobile version of this site?

Scroll all the way back down and click mobile version.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(March 26, 2014 at 7:56 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: Well, there is the Tapatalk app, but I have no clue as to how it works, since I don't use it myself. Honestly, the best way to me, is to view the page in full mode, not just the mobile version.

Wait - I thought Tiberius worked out the bugs with the mobile version and kudos? I use the regular version on Android so I couldn't say.

Accessing the site with Tapatalk is definitely problematic.
(March 26, 2014 at 9:19 pm)Losty Wrote:
(March 26, 2014 at 9:17 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: Well, doing that made everything about AF on my phone more complicated to me. How do I get back to the mobile version of this site?

Scroll all the way back down and click mobile version.

You done good, noob. Have a rep.

There's also a setting on the control panel to force the mobile version on mobile browsers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is the “what you know today that you didn’t know yesterday” thread closed? Anomalocaris 2 579 August 9, 2023 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I know I'm not supposed to revive really old threads, so... Martian Mermaid 23 4894 November 22, 2017 at 9:45 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Helpful Hannah - Tips on using the forum Angrboda 9 2900 December 5, 2013 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Do you really want to delete this post? Cego_Colher 6 3509 September 16, 2010 at 12:56 am
Last Post: theVOID