Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swimsuit Season's Comin Up
Swimsuit Season's Comin Up
Get your suits gentlemen.

[Image: 1920371_10152287191991605_2145432763_n.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Swimsuit Season's Comin Up
NO!

Just . . .

Just . . .

NO!
Dying to live, living to die.
Ah. The Borat suit. Like the tophat addition. Which one's you, Cin? Tongue
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(March 26, 2014 at 8:12 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Ah. The Borat suit. Like the tophat addition. Which one's you, Cin? Tongue

the pretty one of course

(March 26, 2014 at 8:19 pm)Cinjin Wrote:
(March 26, 2014 at 8:12 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Ah. The Borat suit. Like the tophat addition. Which one's you, Cin? Tongue

the pretty one of course

Got it. Why are you pinching your nipples?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
[Image: 1375169541_borat-mankini-very-nice.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

goddamn that looks so uncomfortable

You said it.

They'll all be singing soprano.
How do you hide anything in that? Jump in a cold pool, and everyone sees mushroom.

(March 26, 2014 at 9:26 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: How do you hide anything in that? Jump in a cold pool, and everyone sees mushroom.

Somehow I don't think they were designed to hide anything.. Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  best festive season ever. paulpablo 0 642 April 25, 2013 at 1:51 am
Last Post: paulpablo