Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dipshit Xtians Lose Their Minds Over "Noah"
Dipshit Xtians Lose Their Minds Over "Noah"
Yes... can't change fairy tales without upsetting the idiots.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/03/28/no...l-english/

Quote:Devout Christians are up in arms this morning about Darren Aronofsky’s film Noah, despite the fact that the majority of them haven’t seen it. They’re upset because, in the words of one person on Twitter:

Although they did slip in one Tweet from Ricky Gervais which is pretty funny.
RE: Dipshit Xtians Lose Their Minds Over "Noah"
I had no plans to see Noah, but if it's going to get Christians' panties in a wad like this I may reconsider.

Crossless1: Supporting controversial, non-scriptural Bible movies since The Last Temptation of Christ.
Gee. Christians in an Ark, adrift in a storm in a waterglass.

Well, maybe Darren Aronofsky's new film won't be as bad as I was afraid it would be (Then again, It's currently at 78% on Rottentomatoes). That said, Black Swan did set a high standard I'm not sure any film can live up to.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I'll wait till it shows up on a Torrent site and then dl it. I can always use a few good laughs.
What I love is this: christian movies generally flop. Here we've got a bible movie that actually has a decent chance of critically and commercially succeeding, so of course those crab bucket christians have to try and drag this potential success back down to their level because it's not enough like the proven failure christian movies. Rolleyes
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Anything that pisses off religious conservatives is a win in my book.

I just might have to go see it to encourage them to make more movies that piss the fundies off.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Its not just Xtians. There are a bunch of upset Jews too and apparently the movie is already banned in many Moslem countries.

This is good news - if this biblical epic did well we would be inundated (strangely appropriate) with them.

If it flops we can look forward to another 10 years without Jesus Christ Superstar 2, the goddammedmotherfucking prequel
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
I likes me a good epic. I just may go see this one.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I wanna see the sequel: NOAH's Incest: Repopulating the world for god .
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear God, please soften their hearts... zwanzig 12 998 August 6, 2023 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  3 reasons for Christians to start questionng their faith smax 149 58388 December 4, 2021 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Ketzer
Thumbs Down The story of Noah' s Ark - or - God is dumber than you. onlinebiker 75 6803 September 24, 2021 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  South Dakota Schools required to have "In God We Trust" on their walls Cecelia 16 1749 July 29, 2019 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Xtians Will Hate This. Minimalist 34 3100 December 3, 2018 at 12:39 am
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 877 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Tell Me Again How Your Bullshit Is Spreading in Africa, Xtians! Minimalist 9 1362 July 21, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Pennsylvania Church asks couples to bring in their AR-15's so they can bless the guns Cecelia 63 9864 March 17, 2018 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do Christian Parents Abuse their Children? Bow Before Zeus 177 27228 November 29, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Ex-Christians: How do you lose your fear of hell? KiwiNFLFan 29 5638 November 20, 2017 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose