Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexual relationships in animals vs. humans
Sexual relationships in animals vs. humans
"It's not natural!"
Yeah, I really think it's time to think outside of the traditional monogamous, heterosexual relationships, and perhaps learn some from our furry, feathered and scaled friends! Humon has done it again, and drawn this lovely comic on the topic:

[Image: aZP2zgz_700b_v1.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

RE: Sexual relationships in animals vs. humans
Interesting article...I would love to see one that examines with out bias human sexuality. Because, I find myself more "pansexual" now with out the religious restrains. I think based on this post, human sexuality will be very interesting...in fact me and my GF are in an open relationship....and so far it has relieved most sexual tension and our emotional connection has grown to much deeper.
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
I'm not saying that heterosexual monogamy isn't alright, heck, it is just the thing for me and Scruffy, but there are other, completely working relationships that are mostly labeled "unnatural", when they clearly aren't. Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Oh I am sure, which is why I love to see a study on human sexuality. Because, I think it the portrait would be very colorful and to be honest large variety. I completely do not dis monogamy, in fact I find it just as beautiful as any other relationship forms. Sigh....off topic and to think less than two years I condemned anything not a heterosexual monogamous marriage relationship. *slaps past self*
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
OMG you posting this thread may be the best thing that is happening on the internet... everyone on AF might possibly know how more social justice can EXIST!

Hmm... maybe not... thread title is about "sex" while most people on this forum that are horny are like... "Hmm... thought this thread might DO IT for me... I was WRONG... FUCK THAT!"

That is so hot. [Image: coffee.gif]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(March 28, 2014 at 2:12 pm)bladevalant546 Wrote: Interesting article...I would love to see one that examines with out bias human sexuality. Because, I find myself more "pansexual" now with out the religious restrains. I think based on this post, human sexuality will be very interesting...in fact me and my GF are in an open relationship....and so far it has relieved most sexual tension and our emotional connection has grown to much deeper.

I've typically always been involved in monogamous relationships with guys but have been pondering the idea of "friends with benefits." Your post caught my attention as you say that you and your gf are in an "open relationship." I'm not meaning to pry lol but just curious as to how you both define this and why do you feel it has drawn you both closer? (I assumed it might have the opposite effect. lol)

I'm not sure if I could manage that if love were involved.

Just curious is all. :-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More domestication of humans. Jehanne 5 890 November 9, 2022 at 7:37 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  How humans & cats see things at night. Jehanne 3 641 November 1, 2022 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Cloning is safer - the perils of sexual DNA combination? Duty 21 1591 October 14, 2021 at 11:47 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Humans evolved from monkeys Old Baby 72 6943 March 10, 2016 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  An Evolutionary Connection Between Plants and Animals? Rhondazvous 2 1014 February 18, 2016 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  What part of the world did the first humans assemble? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!! 18 3630 October 18, 2014 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Is it possible to change sexual orientation? Dystopia 7 1366 August 11, 2014 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Diablo
  The ethics of cloning extinct animals BrokenQuill92 36 7130 June 20, 2014 at 11:11 am
Last Post: LostLocke
  Nicotine has an antagonistic effect on dopamine D2 triggered sexual arousal? Ksa 6 3188 January 7, 2014 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Ksa
  Why humans are so distinct from other species? Meylis Delano Lawrence 65 17773 March 3, 2013 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: Cato