Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you drinking?
What are you drinking?
Thought a thread discussing what what folk are drinking would be fun, including favourite cocktails, beers, stouts, ales, bitters, wines, spirits, whiskeys (malts and blends), rums and so on.

You know, all the good stuff. In another life I was a barman who made and served drinks throughout the UK (and for a few months in Portugal) so I know a couple of things about booze.

I'll start with one of my favourite drinks which I'm having tonight:

Southern Comfort with Lime (usually add the lime but it comes already pre-packaged. How helpful!) mixed with Lemonade over Ice with a slice.

[Image: image_zps86a9df31.jpg]

Pros: tastes great with lemonade or coke

Negatives: Can't drink it straight. This is strictly a mixing drink, not a straight up one (well, not for my taste buds anyways).
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
RE: What are you drinking?
H20 - It's quite refreshing actually Big Grin
I knew a guy in the military that would drink Southern Comfort straight. I once watched him turn up a pint of the stuff all in one go. Urgh.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.

Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

Captain Morgan.
Postives-Everything
Negatives-needs ice
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Oh dear, there's plenty.. Big Grin

When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Mead. Big Grin
(March 28, 2014 at 7:27 pm)Losty Wrote: Captain Morgan.
Postives-Everything
Negatives-needs ice

Never been too hot on spiced rum, although having a sweet tooth my favourite of that genre would have to be Sailor Jerry's, as common and unrefined as it is.

(March 28, 2014 at 7:29 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: Oh dear, there's plenty.. Big Grin

I only like coke with rum. Otherwise I prefer Pepsi
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(March 28, 2014 at 7:29 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Mead. Big Grin

Oh right, it's Walpurgis Night soon, I should try to make some mead of my own! Smile

(March 28, 2014 at 7:30 pm)Losty Wrote: I only like coke with rum. Otherwise I prefer Pepsi

Blasphemy! Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's everybody doing for National Drinking Day? GUBU 23 1721 March 19, 2022 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What are you drinking right now? account_inactive 653 64057 October 18, 2018 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Is it too early to start drinking? Gawdzilla Sama 13 1441 July 22, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Deepak Chopra drinking game dyresand 11 1871 May 31, 2016 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  What are you drinking? Zack 18 2772 October 29, 2014 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  Tell me about your drinking habits! Something completely different 31 6638 December 20, 2012 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Kousbroek
  smoking, eating and drinking Brick-top 20 12682 September 10, 2008 at 4:07 am
Last Post: allan175
  Drinking your own urine Brick-top 7 7750 September 6, 2008 at 6:14 am
Last Post: Brick-top