Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Historical Jesus is real and He rose from the grave
The Historical Jesus is real and He rose from the grave
We are reminded of this event every day. Not a day goes by where you don't hear His name mentioned, hear a song praising Him, drive by a church, see someone wearing a cross, or hear a verse from the Bible.

Jesus predicted His death and resurrection while He was alive. He tomb was empty on three days after His death. He appeared to His disciples. These men's lives were changed and God used them to change the world. Paul and 500 others have seen the risen Christ. The early church grew greatly even with terrible persecution speaks of the power of this Truth. Greatest evidence is the transformation of millions of lives of born again believers.
RE: The Historical Jesus is real and He rose from the grave
(March 28, 2014 at 10:39 pm)Revelation777 Wrote: We are reminded of this event every day. Not a day goes by where you don't hear His name mentioned, hear a song praising Him, drive by a church, see someone wearing a cross, or hear a verse from the Bible.

Jesus predicted His death and resurrection while He was alive. He tomb was empty on three days after His death. He appeared to His disciples. These men's lives were changed and God used them to change the world. Paul and 500 others have seen the risen Christ. The early church grew greatly even with terrible persecution speaks of the power of this Truth. Greatest evidence is the transformation of millions of lives of born again believers.
Is there something you want to ask? Or discuss? Do you want our opinion on something?

Otherwise, starting a thread is rather pointless.

(March 28, 2014 at 10:47 pm)sven Wrote:
(March 28, 2014 at 10:39 pm)Revelation777 Wrote: We are reminded of this event every day. Not a day goes by where you don't hear His name mentioned, hear a song praising Him, drive by a church, see someone wearing a cross, or hear a verse from the Bible.

Is there something you want to ask? Or discuss? Do you want our opinion on something?

Otherwise, starting a thread is rather pointless.

I would like to hear your response
My only response is wondering why you are here?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
[Image: didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif]
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.

Jesus predicted His death and resurrection while He was alive. He tomb was empty on three days after His death. He appeared to His disciples. These men's lives were changed and God used them to change the world. Paul and 500 others have seen the risen Christ.

Its hard to respond to something that isn't a question.
But all right. The second paragraph I quoted. On what evidence do you claim this?

(Hint: millions of people who share an opinion is not evidence)

We aren't reminded until people like you bring it up. Thanks.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(March 28, 2014 at 11:03 pm)sven Wrote:

Jesus predicted His death and resurrection while He was alive. He tomb was empty on three days after His death. He appeared to His disciples. These men's lives were changed and God used them to change the world. Paul and 500 others have seen the risen Christ.

Its hard to respond to something that isn't a question.
But all right. The second paragraph I quoted. On what evidence do you claim this?

(Hint: millions of people who share an opinion is not evidence)

The 12 gave up their lives for what they believed in
(March 28, 2014 at 10:39 pm)Revelation777 Wrote: We are reminded of this event every day.
I'm honestly not reminded every day. Maybe once or twice a month maybe even as often as once a week but definitely not every day.
Quote: Not a day goes by where you don't hear His name mentioned
I almost never hear it. Christmas, Easter, thanksgiving. That's pretty much it
Quote: , hear a song praising Him,
Still no
Quote:drive by a church,
Ok this one is yes. I do drive by churches
Quote:see someone wearing a cross,
Probably but I'm not sure. I don't really pay attention to what other people are wearing
Quote: or hear a verse from the Bible.
Nope
[/quote]

Crap what was this about again...?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
You really are starting to get all preachy Rev777. Got the Ostara guilts?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Bet "Jesus" Is Real Proud of These Shits Minimalist 34 6003 December 4, 2018 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Which Jesus is real? Foxaèr 40 8072 August 9, 2017 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. vorlon13 14 3061 August 1, 2017 at 2:54 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  lies, broken promises, racism : the real Jesus jenny1972 6 1908 November 4, 2015 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: jenny1972
  The Historical Reliability of the New Testament Randy Carson 706 105459 June 9, 2015 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Historical Easter Question for Minimalist thesummerqueen 26 7424 April 5, 2015 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7176 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Mass grave discovered in an abandoned Catholic children's home. Esquilax 46 8648 June 11, 2014 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Vox
  Jesus Would Role Over In His Grave Cinjin 7 2324 April 19, 2014 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Confused Ape
  For People Who Think There Was No Historical Jesus Confused Ape 487 220599 May 11, 2013 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Minimalist