Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the holocaust industry
the holocaust industry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCKTKMFTprM
RE: the holocaust industry
Thank you for posting this! I've studied the Holocaust with interest for a long time. It is one of the most vital times in history, and this video is so fascinating! I only listened to the first five minutes, and will definitely listen to the rest later, when I have more time. I'm a bit taken aback by Finkelstein's assertions, but will hear more later, as to why he feels the way he does. (if he elaborates)
(March 29, 2014 at 7:09 pm)Deidre32 Wrote: Thank you for posting this! I've studied the Holocaust with interest for a long time. It is one of the most vital times in history, and this video is so fascinating! I only listened to the first five minutes, and will definitely listen to the rest later, when I have more time. I'm a bit taken aback by Finkelstein's assertions, but will hear more later, as to why he feels the way he does. (if he elaborates)

np the rest is very informative
Finished watching this in its entirety. It. Is. Riveting.

Finkelstein's assertions that Israel "uses" the Holocaust for propaganda and waging war against its neighbors are strong words! I don't know about that, maybe? I can't believe the bodies of those who died in the camps were exhumed to prove a point? A political point?

Doesn't anyone have any shame anymore? Awful. Sad

Really an informative piece you posted here, thanks again.

Also, glad to see you got your sig to work. :-)
According to the wiki article about the book, some critics compare this work to the fake "protocols of the elders of zion" in its role as a tool of scapegoating the jews once again, accusing them of terrible consipiracy. The actions of israel at the same time are often inexcusable. As a german, I don't know what to think. It seems like one can only go wrong on this minefield.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(March 30, 2014 at 1:12 pm)Deidre32 Wrote: Finished watching this in its entirety. It. Is. Riveting.

Finkelstein's assertions that Israel "uses" the Holocaust for propaganda and waging war against its neighbors are strong words! I don't know about that, maybe? I can't believe the bodies of those who died in the camps were exhumed to prove a point? A political point?

Doesn't anyone have any shame anymore? Awful. Sad

Really an informative piece you posted here, thanks again.

Also, glad to see you got your sig to work. :-)
If you found that to be interesting in any way you will like noam chomasky i know many people have heard of him but he was finklesteins tutor. So Its just to give you an idea

(March 30, 2014 at 1:36 pm)Alex K Wrote: According to the wiki article about the book, some critics compare this work to the fake "protocols of the elders of zion" in its role as a tool of scapegoating the jews once again, accusing them of terrible consipiracy. The actions of israel at the same time are often inexcusable. As a german, I don't know what to think. It seems like one can only go wrong on this minefield.

if i may israel compares every thing that is critical of its policies to the protocols of zion(norman made a joke a reporter asks a russian a pole and an israeli whats your opinion of the meat shortage the russian goes whats an opinion the pol goes whats meat and the israeli goes whats excuse me) israel will do anything to avoid criticism and that people are trying to scapegoat them. there is a documentary about norman finklestein and this book is sold in germany and japan

(March 30, 2014 at 1:36 pm)Alex K Wrote: According to the wiki article about the book, some critics compare this work to the fake "protocols of the elders of zion" in its role as a tool of scapegoating the jews once again, accusing them of terrible consipiracy. The actions of israel at the same time are often inexcusable. As a german, I don't know what to think. It seems like one can only go wrong on this minefield.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDe65-nF3FQ

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ike Warns of unchecked military industry. Brian37 25 2405 May 26, 2020 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Is the Holocaust a cash cow? Europa! 16 1826 September 14, 2017 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  do you believe the holocaust myth? shadowchrist 23 3785 September 3, 2015 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  exploitation of the holocaust nintendo048 1 840 March 30, 2014 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  dr. Norman finklestein(holocaust) nintendo048 10 2617 March 20, 2014 at 10:30 am
Last Post: nintendo048
  The consequences of an unregulated meat industry Something completely different 1 963 October 23, 2013 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  How will the holocaust be remembered after the last survivor dies? Something completely different 31 12034 June 21, 2013 at 3:02 am
Last Post: littleendian
  Definition of and evidence for the holocaust A_Nony_Mouse 152 49200 June 1, 2013 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: dazzn
  Obama is a copyrights industry whore BoyWonder 2 1745 April 8, 2012 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  ANOTHER Holocaust denier Oldandeasilyconfused 9 2917 September 2, 2011 at 5:10 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused