Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 12:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
48 laws of power art of seduction 33 strategies of war ect
has any body read them and what do you think about them
RE: 48 laws of power art of seduction 33 strategies of war ect
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

If you want to get laid you should talk to girls more and let go of the fear of fail.
Just... just keep cranking out the wonderfully erudite threads, dude. Dodgy
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5iqYuFmzqg
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

jimmy?

You really DO have some problems.

Don't give up the therapy mate Great
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 31, 2014 at 9:38 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: jimmy?

You really DO have some problems.

Don't give up the therapy mate Great

im bored and are looking for things to talk about
Never heard of either before this thread and after looking them up wouldn't have any interest in reading them. Especially the former. I treat women like people, it usually works out well in the end.
Read a book, Etc.
(March 31, 2014 at 11:04 am)Rampant.A.I. Wrote: Read a book, Etc.

as far as my other threat goes i sm just trolling for attention just watch the finklestein video thats what I'm doing this for..... and ill stop this

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing about choice and laws in the USA ShinyCrystals 7 995 October 15, 2023 at 10:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Sudan: The real cause behind the war WinterHold 4 487 June 14, 2023 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Who has the power Spongebob 19 1034 January 23, 2022 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
Information The United States has not spent $ 300 million a day on war in Afghanistan. alextruesay 60 3171 August 26, 2021 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hunter Biden sells art for up to $750K brewer 21 1851 July 14, 2021 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Trump declaring civil war, turning to global WW3 WinterHold 19 902 November 9, 2020 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 5342 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 945 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Why Red Flag Laws Won't Work. onlinebiker 203 10261 August 26, 2019 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The proxies of today are the world war of tomorrow WinterHold 6 1102 April 29, 2019 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama