Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My reptile room/bedroom
My reptile room/bedroom
So, I'm a big reptile guy and I made this video a little while ago because I was bored. So here it goes. Enjoy! Tongue

<snip!>
RE: My reptile room/bedroom
29 and 3/4 days.. almost!
Yeah, but you are right in the case that as soon as the requirements are fulfilled, Doggey can post the video again, without me taking it down Tongue (And since reptiles are awesome, please do!)
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Oops sorry. I'll repost when I can Tongue
18 more posts, too Doggey. Join in!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
put flower or talcum powder across where they are getting in, the want move across it, and there is no toxic residue to harm your reptiles
(April 3, 2014 at 3:20 am)hadee41 Wrote: put flower or talcum powder across where they are getting in, the want move across it, and there is no toxic residue to harm your reptiles

What is getting in?
hey nice bed room
(April 5, 2014 at 1:30 am)AT7iLA Wrote: hey nice bed room

Thxs lol. Don't mind the dinosaurs I haven't redone my room in 11 years xD
Alright so I reached the minimum requirements Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AF Skype Room: Why I Miss Its Activity Edwardo Piet 16 2884 October 31, 2016 at 9:15 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  sharing a room/flat with a theist mcolafson 5 577 September 1, 2016 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Jesster
  Room 101 ManMachine 9 1997 November 5, 2014 at 10:21 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Schizophrenic Room-mate Creed of Heresy 35 8306 June 4, 2013 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Creation of Adam in my room: yay or nay? rexbeccarox 8 4449 April 10, 2013 at 5:22 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Room 101 bozo 10 5717 November 13, 2008 at 6:45 pm
Last Post: Jason Jarred