Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where have you Brits been hiding this guy?
Where have you Brits been hiding this guy?
I saw Sam Smith on SNL this weekend, man that dude's got a serious voice. (And he's Theon Greyjoy's cousin IRL!)

"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
RE: Where have you Brits been hiding this guy?
By theon greyjoy's cousin IRL do you mean Lilly Allen's brother?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(March 31, 2014 at 1:30 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: I saw Sam Smith on SNL this weekend, man that dude's got a serious voice. (And he's Theon Greyjoy's cousin IRL!)

Seriously that guy has been in the charts for ages how have you missed him. If he's related to Theon Greyjoy then he is related to Lily Allen so I must hate him.

Shame.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(March 31, 2014 at 1:30 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:

We hide all our singers now. The last couple we sent you broke.

Adele is getting better but poor old Amy can no longer be fixed.

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've been born again. Jehanne 17 1444 February 17, 2022 at 4:56 am
Last Post: no one
  New Guy Sal 1 249 January 7, 2020 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Bravo is rerunning Queer Eye for the Straight Guy !! vorlon13 14 1836 April 15, 2018 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Your Opinions On This Omnipolitics16 Guy? Omnicidal 7 938 January 2, 2018 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: Omnicidal
  SNL has been killing it lately Aegon 19 2128 February 19, 2017 at 12:35 am
Last Post: scoobysnack
  Strigoi. Tonight. Yes!!! Oh...and some guy named Rick. Athene 16 2065 August 30, 2016 at 11:22 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  How long has this been going on? BrianSoddingBoru4 0 677 December 13, 2015 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Watch this guy rip on Duck Dynasty. Brian37 0 728 May 17, 2015 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Double standards? white guy gets shot by black cop in a similar situation days apart Drich 49 12321 September 2, 2014 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Zack
Video Family Guy anti-muslim episode (Priceless) Big Blue Sky 4 2942 July 10, 2013 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas