Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 8:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam prohibits lefties
Islam prohibits lefties
I was born and raised in Damascus Syria to a Sunni Muslim family.

When I was in 2nd grade my teachers used to always comment on my ugly hand writing (apparently hand writing was just as important as grades) I used to get marked off because my handwriting was bad.

A few years ago when I was (20) I started body building and have realized that my left arm is much stronger than my left. I discussed this perk randomly with my mom one day when she told me my kindergarten teachers and her used to hit me because I used to always hold the pen with my left hand which was referred to in Islam as the "dirty" hand or the hand that god didn't approve of.

Come to think of it, I am a lefty by nature, even when playing basketball I always jump with the left leg.

It's no wonder I hated writing and always preferred typing instead.
Talk about child abuse, religions should be illegal.
RE: Islam prohibits lefties
My dad was left handed and used to tell the same story about the nuns in catholic schools in the 20's.

All religions suck balls. Islam is not unique.
(April 1, 2014 at 10:03 pm)Minimalist Wrote: My dad was left handed and used to tell the same story about the nuns in catholic schools in the 20's.

All religions suck balls. Islam is not unique.

It's beyond sick, I don't care what connection people have with God, who the hell comes up with these stuff?
I'm not sure if my nieces are really left handed, but their parents really tried encouraging them to use their right hand whenever possible. They said it would be easier to teach them some things with the right hand.

I've heard the left hand being called the dirty hand. presumably that's the one you're supposed to wipe you're butt with. Though if you wash your hands properly, it really shouldn't matter. I wipe my butt and masturbate with my right hand because I'm right handed. Of course I also wash up afterwards.

I guess I was born lucky. White, male, and right handed. I just didn't have the luck of being a strong, ambitious, manly man.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Shitheads like this:

[Image: th?id=HN.608003503323677437&pid=15.1]

or

[Image: syria-grand-mufti-lebanon.jpg]

The hats are always a dead giveaway that some silly shit is coming.
Christianity used to be like that with lefties, too.

Now, if they banned gingers they might have some merit . . .

J/k
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 1, 2014 at 10:36 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Shitheads like this:

[Image: th?id=HN.608003503323677437&pid=15.1]

or

[Image: syria-grand-mufti-lebanon.jpg]

The hats are always a dead giveaway that some silly shit is coming.

I get an urge to really hurt these people.
I'm a lefty, and my dad used to make comments all the time. Still a lefty. And my handwriting still sucks. And I still get ink on my hand when I write.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(April 1, 2014 at 10:46 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: I'm a lefty, and my dad used to make comments all the time. Still a lefty. And my handwriting still sucks. And I still get ink on my hand when I write.

Yah it's a little different when you get an ass beating for it
(April 1, 2014 at 10:01 pm)Vegamo Wrote: I was born and raised in Damascus Syria to a Sunni Muslim family.

When I was in 2nd grade my teachers used to always comment on my ugly hand writing (apparently hand writing was just as important as grades) I used to get marked off because my handwriting was bad.

A few years ago when I was (20) I started body building and have realized that my left arm is much stronger than my left. I discussed this perk randomly with my mom one day when she told me my kindergarten teachers and her used to hit me because I used to always hold the pen with my left hand which was referred to in Islam as the "dirty" hand or the hand that god didn't approve of.

Come to think of it, I am a lefty by nature, even when playing basketball I always jump with the left leg.

It's no wonder I hated writing and always preferred typing instead.
Talk about child abuse, religions should be illegal.

sorry for what happened to you when you were young , child abuse really sux, and also sorry for what happened to your country Sad
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7877 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5486 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33876 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet