Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOOM BOOM BOOM !!
BOOM BOOM BOOM !!
Link

Where was I : sitting in the library and I then heard an explosion sound and then I thought its something big that fell or something , but then another one followed it . A third one detonated but after a little while .

People : Everyone was scared and many left early, lectures were all canceled and we were forced to leave the campus .

The obvious reason : the "Muslim brothers" are angry about this political issue considering "Morsi" ..... And yes, i'm gonna jump into speculations, I lived in this country long enough to know this .

Family : My parents and my middle sister, all called me twice, which is cool; I felt that they cared about me Smile

Fail : After 3 big explosion, only one dies Big Grin

Me : Popcorn
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
RE: BOOM BOOM BOOM !!
I'd be scared shitless! I'm glad you're ok. Stay safe, yo.

(still 1 too many. stupid terrorists...)
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a goddess, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
Quote:Fail : After 3 big explosion, only one dies

Almost by definition it is hard to find an experienced suicide bomber.
If I was there nothing would explode.
(April 2, 2014 at 11:51 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Fail : After 3 big explosion, only one dies

Almost by definition it is hard to find an experienced suicide bomber.

Cuz every time a suicide bomber does some practice, he dies Big Grin
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
Wow, good you're ok!

Those bombs were supposedly hidden in trees...

(April 2, 2014 at 11:56 am)tor Wrote: If I was there nothing would explode.

Say what?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I was in special ops Wink
(April 2, 2014 at 11:57 am)Marsellus Wallace Wrote:
(April 2, 2014 at 11:51 am)Minimalist Wrote: Almost by definition it is hard to find an experienced suicide bomber.

Cuz every time a suicide bomber does some practice, he dies Big Grin

No kamikaze pilot ever made "ace."

Anyway...looks like you made the news.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2014040...33AO2.html

Quote:CAIRO (AP) - Three bombs exploded Wednesday outside Cairo University's main campus, hitting riot police deployed against near daily protests by Islamist students, killing a police general and wounding seven others, including several top police officers.
(April 2, 2014 at 12:07 pm)tor Wrote: I was in special ops Wink

I was in the military for 10 years, trained with special ops, (I am not crazy enough to be in specops), and know a lot of specops forces. Not a single one of them would ever brag about it. Not even the 19 year old boot SEALs.

I don't believe you.

Glad you're okay, Marcellus.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(April 2, 2014 at 3:11 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(April 2, 2014 at 12:07 pm)tor Wrote: I was in special ops Wink

I was in the military for 10 years, trained with special ops, (I am not crazy enough to be in specops), and know a lot of specops forces. Not a single one of them would ever brag about it. Not even the 19 year old boot SEALs.

I don't believe you.

There are specops who write books about it. Does that count as bragging?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Volcano ready to go Boom! Fidel_Castronaut 14 1514 August 20, 2014 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut