Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Born and raised in Hell
Born and raised in Hell
I'm not a vegetarian but can understand why someone would be.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_UpyY2MIOc

What a fuckin nightmare! I now feel guilty when I eat meat.

I don't mind the killing of fish. Fish are dumb as fuck! Killing dolphins, whales, and turtles bothers me though.
RE: Born and raised in Hell
Dude, you are the one that masterbates thinking about killing people and eating animals bothers you?
Killing people bothers me as well. I can't help it if it gave me an erection as a young prepubescent child watching the woman in "psycho" get stabbed to death. The sound of a woman screaming can get me excited as well so I don't watch horror stories.

I avoid reading about Ted Bundy or other serial killers because it never fails to give me an erection. To hate myself for it would be like hating myself for liking the smell of pussy. I can't choose to make it smell bad.

I've gotten sexually aroused killing animals when I was a child. It disturbs me thoroughly...DUDE!
Maybe God will forgive you for your dirty thoughts and actions.
Maybe you will as well Wink

Along with the other members of this fam that only seem to know me by my first impression and the details of my sexual fantasies.
I forgive you. Now do 5000 hail Marys.
I'm waiting for you to ask for my act of contrition and give me absolution...

Father asshole!
I was slaughtering cows, chickens and pigs when I was helping out my grandfather at his farm. But I did it quick by piercing brain with a knife. The chickens can be decapitated with an axe.
The conditions at the farms are pretty disturbing though. I am against suffering of all animals. Btw the fish can suffer just like anyone else. That's why I don't cook lobsters alive.
I'd rather be an asshole than a cunt.
If it walked - I don't eat it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 682 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  What candy came out the year you were born? Foxaèr 23 1705 October 21, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Question for those not raised in religious homes Bahana 21 1248 September 16, 2018 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Born in the wrong country Alexmahone 3 888 April 20, 2018 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Enlightened Ape
  Which is better? To be born male or female? Jehanne 51 7624 January 5, 2016 at 10:35 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  Miracle. Born again, again. I'm no longer atheist. Fruity 29 6273 November 3, 2013 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  There's One Born Every Minute Minimalist 8 3691 October 29, 2010 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: Jonah
  Sheep Born with Human Face Zhalentine 11 8261 January 16, 2010 at 6:53 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet