Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 3:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victim of crime.
Victim of crime.
I've just been a victim of crime at the airport. I'm so cross, this is the second time someone has done this to me.

They picked my pocket and stole my passport. And then, and this is the really sneaky bit, they put it backin a different pocketAngry

After that time the hid my boarding pass in my hand luggage pocket you'd imagine I'd have learned!

I hate that.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
RE: Victim of crime.
Try keeping it in an inner pocket of some sort. Oh sweetie I'm so sorry for you! I wish I could fix it!
They pray in airports alot. sometimes with elaborate schemes.
(April 3, 2014 at 4:26 am)LastPoet Wrote: They pray in airports alot. sometimes with elaborate schemes.

Sometimes they even move your car so it's two rows back from where you left it.

Maybe it's loki...
Sith code
I had a similar issue with people breaking into my house and moving a couple of small items around.
(April 3, 2014 at 4:47 am)Insanity Wrote: I had a similar issue with people breaking into my house and moving a couple of small items around.

I know those people, they keep moving my keys to the last place I left them.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(April 3, 2014 at 4:30 am)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: Sometimes they even move your car so it's two rows back from where you left it.

Maybe it's loki...

I dunno about that, but someone once moved my car to the same spot, but in 1 level up of the parking lot. Scary shit.
(April 3, 2014 at 4:58 am)LastPoet Wrote:
(April 3, 2014 at 4:30 am)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: Sometimes they even move your car so it's two rows back from where you left it.

Maybe it's loki...

I dunno about that, but someone once moved my car to the same spot, but in 1 level up of the parking lot. Scary shit.

We may be onto something here. Could be the work of the same fiends who after you leave your phone on charge and go to bed, come into your house, unplug your phone, leave it on the arm of the sofa and then sneak out again!
Sith code
People do that with my keys and phone a lot.

Have you ever been in that situation where you lost your keys and your mobile phone?
(April 3, 2014 at 6:59 am)NoraBrimstone Wrote: Have you ever been in that situation where you lost your keys and your mobile phone?

[Image: 245454_1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Education and crime Macoleco 6 1158 October 31, 2016 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  How to prevent murders and lower crime rate. mcolafson 27 3306 September 23, 2016 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Thought crime Losty 129 12052 April 15, 2016 at 12:23 am
Last Post: Losty
  What are some good crime shows? Elskidor 19 3569 August 30, 2014 at 3:17 am
Last Post: Zack
  Comedian helps atheist tornado victim. Brian37 0 616 January 8, 2014 at 7:31 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Blaming the victim. thesummerqueen 68 20535 March 19, 2011 at 9:00 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Oregon City faith healers say son's death was not a crime Amphora 11 4727 December 18, 2009 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Zhalentine