Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tattoos
Tattoos
So I haven't got any yet, but I'm working on it! In the mean time show what you've gotten. Or share what you're planning to get.

[Image: 9D54D394-EA22-493E-B522-910568C02FDA_zpsc4rnvhwo.jpg]

This will be going on my right shoulder

[Image: C1F45C96-C217-428C-8050-22357DB6DC32_zpsk1ffblzb.jpg]

Just below the back of my neck

The tops of my feet

[Image: E6F2D615-91D1-43E6-9DD0-329A3548B780_zps6jxpa7hb.jpg]

I realize this one will probably hurt badly

[Image: 96630603-193A-4A4F-95A5-AEEE2C6AFABD_zpstggadlfq.jpg]

My left ankle

[Image: EDB131C9-073C-48ED-8E12-9F9AC9C1C2A9_zpsmv68th2x.jpg]

My inner right wrist

Across upper back and shoulders

[Image: 39C395A3-DD5F-454D-806E-61AF2AECCCB2_zpsuik7l8g7.png]
RE: Tattoos
Hmm, that one for your inner right wrist looks familiar....

(Oh yeah, you won't get that. I have it as part of my pic on here :-P )

I'd love to get that as a Tattoo, as well; and the Seal of Rassilon from Doctor Who.

Not sure how safe it is to get one with my shitty blood, so I don't think I'll bother. I can just get people to draw on my with a sharpie every day.
(April 3, 2014 at 9:13 am)NoraBrimstone Wrote: Hmm, that one for your inner right wrist looks familiar....

(Oh yeah, you won't get that. I have it as part of my pic on here :-P )

I'd love to get that as a Tattoo, as well; and the Seal of Rassilon from Doctor Who.

Not sure how safe it is to get one with my shitty blood, so I don't think I'll bother. I can just get people to draw on my with a sharpie every day.

The one for my inner right wrist is the mark of the Deathly Hallows
You have the Deathly Hallows as a tattoo on your right wrist? OMG BQ... if I knew you... I would just be kissing that wrist all the time to show my appreciation for your sexy self..
I would undo all of my tattoos if I could.
I'm going out on a limb here and guessing bq likes Harry potter.
I have3 no tattoos. I am very spastic, so I'd have trouble staying still. I do like them, though. An old friend of mine was a "cybergoth", and was very into body mods.

http://spirit-of-kina.deviantart.com
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I'm going to get the message "Other way up" tattooed on the sole of my left foot.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
I have "Power comes from oneself" in the Dragon language from skyrim on my left arm going down my inner forearm. (Suleyk meyz nol geinmaar in the spoken Dragon language)

[Image: photo2_zps8f82340c.jpg]

I have a red demon's eye wrapped in Celtic knotwork that will soon have an addition phrase in Irish Gaelic that says;

"Cheangal do am síoraí. Craos, líonadh. Dúil, caillte. Bród, brúite. In ainm mo chumhacht sin lig sé a bheith."

or;

"Bound for eternal time. Gluttony, filled. Desire, lost. Pride, crushed. In the name of my power so let it be."

Which is a play off of Malcolm Hawke's binding spell from Dragon Age 2.

I can't wait to get the text around it.

[Image: photo1_zps5c88a9db.jpg]
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
If you bring that needle any closer I'll break your arm!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!