Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Write the questions believers don't want to hear.
Write the questions believers don't want to hear.
WRITE DOWN THE QUESTIONS THAT YOU THINK (or know) RELIGIOUS CAN'T OR DON'T WANT TO ANSWER, THEIR INCONGRUENCES AND CONTRADICTIONS. They can either be based on modern knowledge, empirical knowledge or logical one.

This isn't a threat to post the questions so you can answer them(I'M NOT ASKING NOR NEED ANY BELIEVER TO ANSWER THEM.) This is a post to show that religion don't have all the answers.

First I'm gonna start:

*What race where Adam and eve?

*Why do you think that beliefs and lack of evidence disapprove evolution?(which on the other side has tons of evidence)

*Why do you answer questions about knowledge with religious quotes with the word know instead of believe?

*If prayers work why do you ask people to accept you're theological philosophy to work?

*Why while you deny other religions it's so hard for you to accept the fact that I accept yours?

*If evolution its a conspiracy of corporations against god whos benefits from it? (You know since corporations only exists to make a profit, that's the whole purpose, so how would they gain profit? If a boy instead of thinking that he came from a god and gives money to church, thinks he came from a common ancestor of apes and doesn't give money to anyone?)

*Why do you try to convert atheists more than any other believer?

*If god loves us why do you say that he is gonna punish me for not believing in him, would be more logical to punish me because I'm bad with other people?

*And what's up with the dinosaurs?

*Did early primitive humans (neanderthals) went to heaven or hell?

*Tell me a good action that has positive consequences in real life that a believer can do and I can't?

*Tell me a bad action that a person does in the name of religion and therefore I can't because I'm an atheist?(I think every atheist knows where those two last questions came from)

*Why do you hide you're homophobia when you say I'm not afraid of gay I'm afraid of getting raped? (I'ts like saying I'm not afraid of fire I'm afraid of getting burned, I'm not afraid of highs I'm afraid of falling, I'm not afraid of water I'm afraid of drowning?, I'm not afraid of guns I'm afraid of getting shot?)

*Do you think that every gay person thinks of having sex with every man he sees? And that he doesn't have self-control?
RE: Write the questions believers don't want to hear.
I'd ask them to ask God how many fingers I'm holding up.
(April 3, 2014 at 6:52 pm)Insanity Wrote: I'd ask them to ask God how many fingers I'm holding up.
If it's at the bible God then I'd say... "One"?
(April 3, 2014 at 6:52 pm)Insanity Wrote: I'd ask them to ask God how many fingers I'm holding up.

Pffft, it's one, and I can even tell you *which* one.
If god gives doctors their healing skills, why do we have to spend years in medical school, as interns and residents? Why don't we instinctively know what we have to learn?
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 3, 2014 at 6:53 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:

Pffft, it's one, and I can even tell you *which* one.

Close:

(April 3, 2014 at 6:53 pm)Beccs Wrote: Why don't we instinctively know what we have to learn?
Some do.
I have a single question I'd like to ask an atheist.

'Zip: Doesn't it trouble you in the least to question the intelligence of believers when your questions are a perfect model of poor spelling, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, word choice and presentation?'

Learn basic English, mate. Atheists like you make the rest of us look bad.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 3, 2014 at 7:09 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I have a single question I'd like to ask an atheist.

'Zip: Doesn't it trouble you in the least to question the intelligence of believers when your questions are a perfect model of poor spelling, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, word choice and presentation?'

Learn basic English, mate. Atheists like you make the rest of us look bad.

Boru

Your such a pedant Big Grin
But yeah, some of that was hard to read, and the your/you're thing even irks me as a non-native.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(April 3, 2014 at 6:49 pm)Zid Wrote: *Why while you deny other religions it's so hard for you to accept the fact that I accept yours?
It's not hard for me to accept the fact that you accept my religion. Glad to hear it! Clap

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Jesus want to create a poli-theism religion? Eclectic 83 6211 December 18, 2022 at 7:54 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Questions about the European renaissance and religion to non believers Quill01 6 666 January 31, 2021 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Enough of this crap, I want to hear directly from god Foxaèr 82 5636 December 22, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Prycejosh1987
  If there is a God(s) it/they clearly don't want us to believe in them, no? Duty 12 1407 April 5, 2020 at 8:36 am
Information How to discuss religion with believers? Scientia 161 15477 February 20, 2019 at 1:54 pm
  Why do some believers claim that all religions are just as good? Der/die AtheistIn 22 3737 June 25, 2018 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  This Will Cause Believers To Lose Their Shit Minimalist 36 8531 March 30, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: sdelsolray
  Why are believers still afraid of death? Der/die AtheistIn 49 4570 March 8, 2018 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Why do some moderates get so attached to other believers? Der/die AtheistIn 4 1260 December 19, 2017 at 9:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Can Just Hear All Churches Shitting Bricks On This One Minimalist 40 7216 December 7, 2017 at 5:00 am
Last Post: Little Rik