Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have a Penis or a Vagina?
Do you have a Penis or a Vagina?
So, a lot of females here have avatars with balls and names that are not gender sensitive.

So, for the sake of everyone getting to know you better and how fuckable you are, what do you have between your legs? A penis? A vagina? Or undecided?

...or...perhaps you messed up using the homemade vasectomy kit and have neither Tongue
RE: Do you have a Penis or a Vagina?
Schlong.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Whatever you want it to be. Wink
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
I have a vagina. Sometimes there's a penis there as well, but I don't have one of my own (unless you count the ones I keep in jars under the sink).

I've never used my vagina to post here, though. So it's irrelevant.
Pussy on a stick.
(April 3, 2014 at 7:20 pm)Tartarus Sauce Wrote: Whatever you want it to be. Wink

Well, I can tell you think highly of me. Wink Shades

(April 3, 2014 at 7:23 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: I have a vagina. Sometimes there's a penis there as well, but I don't have one of my own (unless you count the ones I keep in jars under the sink).

Would you like to see my penis?

Then let me know if you would like to add it to your collection under the sink. My cock would be honored to find a home there Smile
(April 3, 2014 at 7:24 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote:
(April 3, 2014 at 7:23 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: I have a vagina. Sometimes there's a penis there as well, but I don't have one of my own (unless you count the ones I keep in jars under the sink).

Would you like to see my penis?

Then let me know if you would like to add it to your collection under the sink. My cock would be honored to find a home there Smile
No, you're alright. I'm not sure why men seem to think women always want to see their cock.

Women should start a movement where we post unsolicited cock pics on Facebook and name and shame those who send them. If I want a cock pic, I'll ask for it. I'm sick of getting a picture message on my phone when I'm in a public place which turns out of be a cock pic. People around me see it and think I'm the kind of person who casually looks at cock pics in public.
Well you mentioned you had a cock collection and I was wondering if mine qualifies. Go to area 69 to the thread entitled "my naughty spots" and let me know if it would go well with the rest under your sink.

I wish I had this Cock:

[Image: rooster.jpg]

I'm jealous! Angry
Maybe I have both. Did you think of that?

Nah, I just have a dick. Also I am open minded about anyone who wants to massage it.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Does that happen to you a lot, Nora?
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have any funny/embarrassing moments you’re willing to share? Coveny 10 1365 March 24, 2018 at 4:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  World's Most Effective Penis Enlargement Device BrianSoddingBoru4 4 1118 June 5, 2014 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Penis Jokes RonaldReagansGhost666 14 5197 April 21, 2013 at 5:02 am
Last Post: SkepticalMoron