Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adam and eve
adam and eve
in the book if genesis adam creates eve from his rib this is a form of virgin birth much like athena being from zeus's head. Eve then decides to eat the apple of eden and unleash all of the evil unto the world like pandora opening the box. Jesus is not the first virgin birth in the bible. this is on the first pages of the bible.
RE: adam and eve
No socks on my watch.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone Else here read Adam Curtis? King_Charles 0 1212 April 17, 2012 at 3:08 am
Last Post: King_Charles