Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kooky Dreams
Kooky Dreams
So would u like to share an interesting dream?

I been having lots of vivid dreams these last three weeks.

Last night I got attacked by a lion. It was a huge lion. And there was rocky terrain. The lion was far a way and I was hidden in the rocks. I was scared shitless because I was up on a hill hidden in rocks yet it was walking directly towards me. It walked right up to the rocks and started clawing at me and growling something fierce.

This lion was bigger than any Lion I have seen and his face was very hideous compared to most lions. It looked like a lion you might see in artwork of ancient Greek Mythology.

There was actually a woman in the dream who saved me from dying entirely from the Lion. If I remember correctly, the lion obeyed the woman. The woman was not beautiful but I wasn‘t in need of a hot babe. I needed a lion tamer! And she was the right bitch at the right time!

There was nothing seemingly special about her save for the lion obeying her command. Not sure where the staircase came from but the women descended it and told the pussy where to go.

The stairs weren't celestial but looked like what might be found at a big apartment complex in Chicago.
The stairs could have meant she was from Heaven. “When I find myself in times of trouble Mother Mary comes to me” -Paul Mcartney. LOL...Nah, it wasn’t mother Mary but some homely chick who lives on a top of a staircase in the heart of nowhere.

Women have often been there for me when things get hopeless so I appreciated that part of the dream.

I also had a dream that I got shot in the gut. I don’t know what it tore, but I was spraying blood like a stuck pig and it was out in the desert. I just remember waiting to die. No one came to help me that time. Can’t remember if that was before or after the pussy attack.

Now also what is interesting is during the same night I also had a dream that I was back in school and was skipping class to smoke weed and smoke pills as well (WTF). Today a buddy of mine told me that he and his girl mutually dumped each other and he was gonna be partying and smoking weed and asked if I’d join. So, it looks like I’ll be partying and smoking weed tonight.

Okay, earlier this week I also had a dream that a gym was getting painted white and blue. I admired the look of the freshly painted walls. The very next day my Dad was painting the inside of His house. I never have dreams about freshly painted walls and had no idea my Dad would be painting the next day. Yep I saw freshly painted walls minus the blue :p

It is interesting. As far as the drug using dream, that isn’t very prophetic because I have those often, but it just so happens that some of that dream would come true the next day. Do you have any fucked up dreams u would like to share?

I've also had dreams of boning my Mother Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...e500eIK1oA

I haven't smoked weed in so long and I've been trying not to drink. My sponsor is going to be so pissed or at least dissapointed. But I can't go to a party where there is alcohol and herb and not use it. I just hope there isn't meth, pills, or coke. I haven't done that shit in six years but when I get drunk it can lead to other stuff.

I also hope to just take a few hits of refer. Last time I was at a party and drank shit loads of vodka with multiple bowls of Buddha and I had to sit out on the porch heavin and watchin the dogs below eat my vomit.
RE: Kooky Dreams
Well in my dream last night I flew a mini pirate ship out my window. I was trying to get a good view of the moon but I was struggling to get a good altitude. Then I found some toddler wandering about in the middle of the night. I figured I shouldn't leave the kid alone so I abandoned my moon search and took the kid back home, turned out the kid was actually a jack russell terrier..

Then a guy I know from the Netherlands showed up to assault my house in a big airsofting battle. I quickly built a barrier and grabbed a huge bb machine gun. Then the dog bites me, latches onto my thumb and I start hitting the dog against a wall.

After that I got onto a bus and everyone on it was getting on my nerves. The bus was just really cramped and full of people. Then the bus stops somewhere I knew I wasn't going to. I get off and was trying to ask the bus driver what the fuck he was doing. Then the bus driver just ran away. So me and 2 people I went to school with went to a train station to get back. At the station my aunt and her sister that I haven't seen in like 10 years are also getting a train. The was you get the ticket was completely different so I kept asking them questions but they were being assholes about it.

Then I woke up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreams WinterHold 1 371 November 27, 2017 at 3:13 am
Last Post: chorlton
  What are your goals and dreams? Edwardo Piet 40 4384 November 6, 2017 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: c172
  Share Your Weird Dreams Shell B 24 9459 July 28, 2017 at 11:57 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Together we share ours dreams viocjit 41 6013 May 11, 2017 at 12:34 am
Last Post: viocjit
  Weird Dreams Mechaghostman2 31 2845 February 28, 2017 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Dreams RozKek 29 5633 August 11, 2016 at 7:09 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Recurring Dreams Bob Kelso 31 2368 July 22, 2016 at 3:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Share your dreams/nightmares robvalue 28 3150 October 5, 2015 at 2:36 am