Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pat Buchanan: God is on Russia's side
Pat Buchanan: God is on Russia's side
- The former Republican presidential candidate wrote an opinion column that claims Putin is leading the fight against Western hedonism

-Russia's annexation of Crimea is part of Putin's master plan to fight the moral war against the west, Buchanan claims

- The former communist country's ban on 'homosexual propaganda' is cited as proof the battle is being won, according to Buchanan

Full Article
RE: Pat Buchanan: God is on Russia's side
Quote:Russia's annexation of Crimea is part of Putin's master plan to fight the moral war against the west, Buchanan claims

Errr.......Russia's annexation of Crimea is a face-saving effort on the part of Putin after the Ukraine invited him to go fuck himself, threw out his puppet, and sided with the West.

I think Pat is a closet fudge-packer himself, though.
Truly, the most surreal accomplishment of the LGBT movement has been to make arch-conservatives openly root for the Russians.
I guess he felt that Fred Phelps left a vacant spot in the looney corner which fits him nicely. God hates fags, and god hates america. Jesus!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(April 6, 2014 at 2:24 am)Ryantology (╯°◊°)╯︵ ══╬ Wrote: Truly, the most surreal accomplishment of the LGBT movement has been to make arch-conservatives openly root for the Russians.

Yeah, you have to laugh.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
But I thought he was on muslim side. Whaaat?
Interesting to note that Russia has both a higher divorce and abortion rate than the US.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russia and Ukraine Anomalocaris 4758 306457 2 hours ago
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  China & Russia Foxaèr 32 2249 November 29, 2023 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  China and Russia's presidents -both- absent from the G20 WinterHold 16 1254 October 1, 2023 at 8:09 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Russia's massive brain drain is ravaging the economy LinuxGal 0 379 September 3, 2023 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Micheal Cohen lied about Russia Tower deal. Brian37 6 851 November 29, 2018 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  BREAKING:Trump Promises Strike on Syria and Warns Russia Against Backing Assad WinterHold 20 4141 April 14, 2018 at 10:21 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  We may not be going into WW3 with Russia over Syria after all. Chad32 39 11714 July 16, 2017 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  U.S. War Plane Shoots Down A Syrian Jet: Russia Warns Of Consequences A Theist 40 14396 June 21, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Michael Flynn, national security adviser, resigns over Russia contacts c172 48 8376 February 18, 2017 at 11:40 am
Last Post: John V
  Trump’s Russia-U.S. Comparison Rejected by Democrats and Republicans Foxaèr 22 3431 February 9, 2017 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: Amarok