Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need the toilet?
Need the toilet?
Awesome Toilet

THE LADY IS GETTING READY TO ENTER!!
This is a picture of a public toilet in Houston

[Image: beforet.jpg]

=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=

Now that you've seen the outsideview,
take a look at the inside view...

[Image: aftert.jpg]

It's made entirely of one-way glass!

No one can see you from the outside, but when
you are inside it's like sitting in a clear
glass box!

Now would you... COULD YOU....???
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: Need the toilet?
It'd be fun to stand outside pointing and laughing Smile
(December 21, 2009 at 6:40 am)fr0d0 Wrote: It'd be fun to stand outside pointing and laughing Smile

That would be a sick prank to pull. I like it. ROFLOL
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
LOL I wouldn't, but I'd convince other people too. This way, as stated above, I can stand outside and point and they can get all flustered.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
I so would. It'd be hilarious. I'm all for fr0d0's idea though Tongue
No, I would not in a public area. It would be kinda funny. But the sheer embarrassment would kill it. But yes I would go in the forest.
Freedom is the ability to march to the beat of a different drummer without fear of retribution. Secularone

Ignorance is bliss but understanding is wonderful. Atheist forums.org
Thinking about how one-way glass works, at night you'd be able to see into the toilet, since the lighting inside would be greater than the lighting outside.
Hahah, point and laff, brilliant!
--- RDW, 17
"Extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
"I don't believe in [any] god[s]. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason." - Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut
[Image: truthyellow.jpg]
Wouldn't it get kinda drafty in there? Someone could freeze their buns off while getting laffed at. Thinking
Freedom is the ability to march to the beat of a different drummer without fear of retribution. Secularone

Ignorance is bliss but understanding is wonderful. Atheist forums.org
(December 21, 2009 at 8:56 pm)Amphora Wrote: Wouldn't it get kinda drafty in there? Someone could freeze their buns off while getting laffed at. Thinking

What do you mean? It looks completely enclosed by one-way glass.