Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We discuss our first world problems in this thread!
Bug 
We discuss our first world problems in this thread!
I'll go first. Big Grin

I want to kill my iPhone.
:/
RE: We discuss our first world problems in this thread!
(April 10, 2014 at 4:49 pm)Deidre32 Wrote: I'll go first. Big Grin

Since they're known as smartphones, suggesting intelligence, would that be murder?

Confusedhock:
Dying to live, living to die.
My electric razor is jammed up and I can't get the hair out, it's really caught up in there.
Since we are discussing first world problems:

A wheel rim on my BMW Z4 is cracked. Replacement cost: Average annual income in Liberia

Angry

The Ipad I got for christmas, which costs as much as the average person in Central African Republic makes in a year, crashes too often.

Angry

I am expecting a modest tax refund from state of california, enough to feed a family in Uganda for 3 years.

Big Grin

Just replaced all 4 tires on my wife's Mercedes, cost equals average annual wage in Haiti.

Angry
(April 10, 2014 at 4:54 pm)Chuck Wrote: Since we are discussing first world problems:

A wheel rim on my BMW Z4 is cracked. Replacement cost: Average annual income in Liberia

Angry

The Ipad I got for christmas, which costs as much as the average person in Central African Republic makes in a year, crashes too often.

Angry

I am expecting a modest tax refund from state of california, enough to feed a family in Uganda for 3 years.

Big Grin

Just replaced all 4 tires on my wife's Mercedes, cost equals average annual wage in Haiti.

Angry

So, all your problems would be solved if you sold everything and moved to Liberia, CAR, Uganda or Haiti.

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.
I have too much employment. I'm taking up like two people's jobs.

And my car needs better speakers. I get cruel distortion to audio books on the motorway.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
The youtubers and webcomic authors I like don't update as often as I'd like them to.

The trailer I live in is not as good as I'd prefer, and sometimes I wish my truck had four wheel drive.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Why can't bread bakers and toaster manufacturers just talk to each other and decide once and for all what size their products need to be so as to fit the one into the other? This is the twenty-first century, dammit!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Also the people that make hot dog buns, and hot dogs, need to talk about how many items to put in a pack.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(April 10, 2014 at 4:51 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(April 10, 2014 at 4:49 pm)Deidre32 Wrote: I'll go first. Big Grin

Since they're known as smartphones, suggesting intelligence, would that be murder?

Confusedhock:

If I carry out the deed and I'm convicted by a jury of my peers, I just hope they have the Internet in prison or wherever they send me so I can still communicate with all of you.

Big Grin

Priorities.

(April 10, 2014 at 5:37 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Why can't bread bakers and toaster manufacturers just talk to each other and decide once and for all what size their products need to be so as to fit the one into the other? This is the twenty-first century, dammit!

Roflmao!!! Clap

(April 10, 2014 at 4:54 pm)Chuck Wrote: Since we are discussing first world problems:

Angry

Angry

Big Grin

Angry

Ok. I'm jealous of your first world problems. :p

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where do i discuss about getting fit ? Megabullshit 109 5348 May 19, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Megabullshit
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4134 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  First World problems getting you down? We're here for support. ignoramus 68 7345 June 18, 2018 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Tomato plant problems popeyespappy 33 1967 May 31, 2018 at 7:46 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Won't discuss religion or spiritual things anymoe. Mystic 49 6609 March 18, 2018 at 1:11 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Monosodium Glutamate; discuss. Reforged 18 2221 November 4, 2015 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  Problems in school piterski123 19 3061 October 18, 2015 at 10:51 am
Last Post: Alex K
  First world problems Lemonvariable72 54 5978 September 7, 2015 at 10:37 am
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Anyone else having problems replying to threads? downbeatplumb 18 2792 August 24, 2015 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Solving The World Problems Fake Messiah 12 1928 July 18, 2015 at 3:05 pm
Last Post: AFTT47