Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can i pinch your vagina
can i pinch your vagina
Say something positive about me kiss my ass and I'll boost your rep u gon totin jesus juicein butthole surfin clit climbers¡!!"!!!"""""!!!!!????/!!!??!/!?!!!!!

.................twice removed

Anyone who queefs a positive remark on this thread will get a+1 :)
RE: can i pinch your vagina
Are you okay tonight? Maybe a rest is in store for you?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
From my rattlesnKe condom to your grassy gnoll
How do you pinch a vagina? Like what: Pinch the labia? Or pinch the vaginal wall?
Moving thread to off topic...
Lol what section did this thread start in? That's funny! Big Grin
(April 11, 2014 at 9:42 pm)Deidre32 Wrote: Lol what section did this thread start in? That's funny! Big Grin

Questions and feedback.

Seen as it was posted there, I'll give some feedback to Thunder Cunt. STFU about queefs and clits all the fucking time. Area 69 exists for a reason and it's getting tiring listening to your rambling pointless threads, especially when we have to move them because you're posting them in the wrong place.
Dude... detox now... you have officially done too many drugs.
(April 11, 2014 at 9:13 pm)Sedna Wrote: How do you pinch a vagina? Like what: Pinch the labia? Or pinch the vaginal wall?

I'm sure TC knows how
[Image: thfrog.gif]

Can you pinch a vagina? Dude, it's the 21st century. You can now BUY one!

http://www.newsweek.com/lab-grown-vagina...ope-245851

[Image: 4.10labvigine.jpg]
There is an ALLLL-knowing, ALLLL-powerful, inVISible being who is everywhere, who created the WHOLE universe, who lives in another dimension called heaven, who is perfect in every way, who was never born and will never die, and who watches you every minute of every day (even when you're squeezing one out on the toilet). There are also unicorns, leprechauns, Santa Claus, an Easter Bunny, and a giant purple people eater.

JUST BELIEVE IT!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you filthy foreigners please invite your friends? Losty 43 2954 May 1, 2019 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How can you succeed in your life? KarlFedren 21 1534 March 7, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Can any of you do novel things with your toes/feet? brewer 27 2636 March 7, 2016 at 4:46 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Why are women ashamed of their vagina? Phatt Matt s 54 11840 April 12, 2014 at 4:31 am
Last Post: Jiggerj
  Can you really move to Canada if your candidate loses? Tino 9 3499 November 6, 2012 at 8:32 am
Last Post: festive1