Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello!
Smile 
hello!
hello im an ex-muslim atheist from Pakistan..Smile
Eskimo: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" Priest: "No, not if you did not know." Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"
RE: hello!
Welcome along to our little club.

Must be a tricky lifestyle you're leading there Dodgy
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Welcome to the forums.

EvF
well my parents are ok with me being an atheist..havnt told anyone else because i'll might face little problems like being KILLED! my best friends reacted at first but now are ok with me..but sometimes i do get into fights with them...
Eskimo: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" Priest: "No, not if you did not know." Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"
Welcome A897 Smile

You must be very brave indeed.
Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Freedom is the ability to march to the beat of a different drummer without fear of retribution. Secularone

Ignorance is bliss but understanding is wonderful. Atheist forums.org
Wow, welcome to AF.

It's funny, you always hear about people converting to Islam, not the other way around.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
Welcome to AF A897, I hope you enjoy your stay in our corner of Cyberspace.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Thanks guys!Smile
you know what i have never met any atheist in my country so i dont have any idea what future it holds for me.. i know i will be rejected if i got married in muslim family Sad people dont marry outside their cast let alone in any other religion! i know i'll be pressurized to keep my mouth shut!Angry
good luck findinf an easy solution for that. Welcome!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5977 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3646 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates