Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 4:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drug stereotypes
drug stereotypes
Some of you may have noticed it, some of you may not. Ive been a member on various drug forums, it doesnt really matter which, but damn there`s a lot deluded people there.
These are just a few excerpts from various drug related forums online:
Quote:Its how it is. Humans are hardwired to believe that All Is One and Thou Art That. All religions in some way say it. Physics underlines it. Uni Versum means "One Song" and those are the lyrics.
Quote:You are the Universe
The Universe is God
God is Love
Love is You
Quote:LSD is a truly beautiful substance; a gift from God, I believe!
Quote:LSD is a gateway to another reality. One that's hidden deep within our own minds. I found that out last Friday.
Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthr...z2yqw5H8Vr
Quote:g, I was hoping we really were in an eternal bliss, I accepted what I believed to be the afterlife or the "real realm". We smoked a few more bowls of weed and had a blast just fucking around in the room. I felt we could have anything we wanted, ANYTHING, we desired. I was the pinnacle of life.

Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthr...z2yqyQ0y2A

What the fuck?!?!

I do support the use of drugs, but come on these people are so fricking delusional and never allowing themselves to come down. What I am trying to get across is that drug communities are so full of shit. I agree that drugs are good to some extent etc etc, but when I read that shit, no wonder drugs have a bad rep. They seems like crazy people. A Bunch of love hippies that piss me off.
Speaking of crazy people, NeuroSoup is just another public figure which gives drugs a bad rep.
Do drugs, believe in people, and make them smile!
RE: drug stereotypes
Yeah... Those types of people are fucking annoying.
LSD is a hallucinogen that makes you see shit. It's doesn't open up doors to any other realms.

If it did... wouldn't EVERYONE FUCKING KNOW ABOUT IT?

I hate those types of people. They fucking get on my nerves and often times they are into really shit art and music.
They are drug addicts what do you expect ROFLOL
Haha. Now I'm all curious what kind of art and music. Stay away from my Arcade Fire and Van Gogh.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Like dupstep and "tagging".
I might end up sounding like one of those people, but acid really did help me gain a different perspective on my own life. Tripping is like a very, very, very lucid dream, and I don't think it took me to another realm or any bullshit like that. But what I saw came from my own mind and helped me apply myself differently in different areas of my life. In a sense it just helped me better understand myself.
LSD is awesome, and it does bother me when people relate it to god. It definitely is a "spiritual" experience, in the psychological sense, but some people take it too far.

The greatest thing LSD did for me was to show me just how fallible my perceptions and concept of reality were.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I was out with a bunch of friends camping at Joshua Tree. We were tripping on mushrooms, and one of my friends insisted he could read my mind. It was pissing me off because he kept telling everyone I was thinking stupid shit that I wasn't. The next day, sober, he continued telling me he could still read my mind because we did mushrooms together, and I wasn't really thinking what I thought I was thinking. He never guessed the "douchebag douchebag douchebag douchebag douchebag" that was actually circulating in there. Ugh.
(April 14, 2014 at 3:03 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: I was out with a bunch of friends camping at Joshua Tree. We were tripping on mushrooms, and one of my friends insisted he could read my mind. It was pissing me off because he kept telling everyone I was thinking stupid shit that I wasn't. The next day, sober, he continued telling me he could still read my mind because we did mushrooms together, and I wasn't really thinking what I thought I was thinking. He never guessed the "douchebag douchebag douchebag douchebag douchebag" that was actually circulating in there. Ugh.

The moral of the story is of course this: Don't do shrooms with douchebags.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do we put up with this? Drug/adds OP ED Brian37 19 2245 April 21, 2017 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Should Gender Stereotypes be challenged? ErGingerbreadMandude 146 12459 January 21, 2016 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Drug Policy TheMonster 60 6241 July 14, 2015 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Alcoholics Anonymous and Drug Addiction AceBoogie 73 11865 November 4, 2014 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: AceBoogie
  Funny stereotypes of women in different nations popeyespappy 21 16928 January 25, 2013 at 9:31 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  A drug dealer and his apprentice The Winter Saint 5 1578 September 21, 2011 at 3:35 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  The Drug Questions thesummerqueen 13 4171 January 7, 2011 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus
  Stereotypes for Homosexuality Tails Turrosaki 42 19417 November 20, 2009 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: A Theist