Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fill Me In
Fill Me In
Just saw that tor and Thunder Cunt aka Phatty Matt were banned. I've been out of the loop a few days. Someone fill me in with the juicy details. If they're not very juicy, make 'em juicy! Smile
RE: Fill Me In
http://atheistforums.org/thread-12336-page-38.html

A minor description is usually provided.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
As for thunder cunt... I almost stopped coming to the forum because evey time I tabbed on a thread.. it was him and his bullshit.. very annoying. .
Tor was PMing people about suicidal thoughts? Christ I always suspected something was off with that guy.
(April 14, 2014 at 11:07 am)Pickup_shonuff Wrote: Tor was PMing people about suicidal thoughts? Christ I always suspected something was off with that guy.

Christ was off to
(April 14, 2014 at 11:04 am)truthBtold Wrote: As for thunder cunt... I almost stopped coming to the forum because evey time I tabbed on a thread.. it was him and his bullshit.. very annoying. .

I purposefully stopped posting in threads he was 'contributing' to because it always invariably became nonsensical and boring. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought like that. Sure he's a nice guy. But when people bring their 'issues' to every thread it becomes tiresome.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Dude is fucked up and he knows it.

It makes me very concerned for him and I'm not sure he is safe for himself or other people.
I have very little patience for TC's crazy. Especially at the height of his mania. I feel a little intolerant, but that's just the way it is for me with him. He was posting way too much, I felt like a rational conversation was impossible.

tor was just ridiculously annoying. Him, I'm actually happy he's gone. I think he was really just a 15 year old kid who thought he was smart. He was just pompous.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I question whether he poses a threat to society or not.
(April 14, 2014 at 12:15 pm)KUSA Wrote: I question whether he poses a threat to society or not.

The thing is that we get a false sense of "knowing someone" when we base that knowledge on what they choose to tell us on the internet. I am not even sure he's really into some of those things he told us about. Seems likely to me, but I'm not certain.

I have the same feeling, though, KUSA.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PM Recipient limit and auto-fill Clueless Morgan 0 1031 May 27, 2016 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan