Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst c-rap ever!
Worst c-rap ever!
Please ensure airways are clear of all food and beverage material and that you are seated in an area free of desks, walls and sharp objects before viewing. I can accept no liability for personal injury as a result of failure to heed this advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PepCymr5yRk
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Worst c-rap ever!
I became a Christian at 1:24.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
RE: Worst c-rap ever!
I saw this, it`s awesome! Big Grin
Do drugs, believe in people, and make them smile!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Realest rap song ive heard in a long time Heat 2 1230 December 23, 2015 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Drich
  DrPhil: The Worst of Trash TV? Aractus 0 2336 May 29, 2014 at 7:42 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Worst Fonts EgoRaptor 0 536 February 21, 2014 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: EgoRaptor
  Free Atheist Rap Download! "No Religion" GodlessPlanetMusic 0 864 December 1, 2013 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: GodlessPlanetMusic
  Funny American Music. If you understand rap. JohnDG 4 3251 July 10, 2012 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: JohnDG
  Dr. Seuss vs. Shakespeare rap The_Flying_Skeptic 1 824 November 27, 2011 at 4:52 am
Last Post: ThinkingTom
  WORST SONG EVER! theVOID 23 7592 May 29, 2011 at 8:08 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Dinosaur Rap Eilonnwy 1 982 September 23, 2010 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: IceSage