Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creatard Cosmos
Creatard Cosmos
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/15/fu...ay-people/

FUNNY OR DIE gives the idiots what they want most.
RE: Creatard Cosmos
I was about to post this!
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
(April 16, 2014 at 12:19 am)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/15/fu...ay-people/

FUNNY OR DIE gives the idiots what they want most.

That was an excellent thing to wake up to, not even 930 and my day is great so far.

ROFLOL
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Good stuff. I needed a laugh.. soft just soft...
Quote:“[The Bible] gives us the basis for all creation, and it passes the scientific method,” Comfort explained. “It’s observable – Genesis – and testable. Evolution is not. You can’t observe something 60 million years old, but you can observe what Genesis says.”

MAGIC IS REAL BECAUSE I OBSERVED IT IN THE HARRY POTTER SERIES!!!!

BOO-YEAH, SKEPTICS!!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Oh, and LOLz to the video
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [starTalk] A COSMOS Conversation with Steven Soter pocaracas 0 675 April 23, 2014 at 11:36 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Cosmos Darwinian 24 2508 March 29, 2014 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Angrboda