Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuff that scares me!
Stuff that scares me!
A place to list all the crazy shit religious people do that scares us!

RE: Stuff that scares me!
To be perfectly honest, I would actually consider knocking her out if I was sitting next to her. That is completely unacceptable behaviour. I have to wonder why the flight crew didn't sedate her or something.

I'd be afraid she had a gun or bomb! The minute someone starts scream religious crap I fear for my life.
[Image: beaten.gif]
Do drugs, believe in people, and make them smile!
I thought airlines stopped serving NUTS..
(April 17, 2014 at 5:40 am)sven Wrote: To be perfectly honest, I would actually consider knocking her out if I was sitting next to her. That is completely unacceptable behaviour. I have to wonder why the flight crew didn't sedate her or something.

I know a woman at TTA who complained about a situation where she was stuck next to someone on the plane who kept praying out loud. She'd basically pray for the souls of everyone on board, etc; however, when the flight attendants would walk by, she'd get much more quiet.

So, after the flight, she complained to an airline representative, and they apologized and told her it was policy not to allow that sort of thing. I get the impression that it is a no no, and the praying woman knew that from past experience (which is why she'd get quiet).

I guess I'd like to think they did something about this.
Yeah, when someone starts praying or shouting religious crap in a public place (especially on public transport) I half expect something violent to follow.
Personally the only thing that scares me about religious people is the people, and not the average everyday folk that are relatively decent people, I mean the idiots. The fundamentalist, violent, dumbass zealots. The type of brainwashed asshole that will punch you in the face for Jesus or blow you away for Muhammad. That's what I fear from the religious population.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Stuff that scares me!
People who present, very calmly and matter of factly, that the "all morality comes from God," argument. Extra creepy if they allude to "how awful/immoral they were without God: but they're Christian now."

Oh, great. Makes you really want to hang around to see what they do if they have a faith crisis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dumbass - Funny stuff from the Bible Ferrocyanide 12 1259 October 26, 2021 at 10:56 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The type of religious stuff my mother posts on FB. Foxaèr 3 1130 May 18, 2016 at 2:32 am
Last Post: robvalue
  The "soul" stuff Jason_ab 100 16612 June 9, 2014 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: vodkafan
Tongue Stuff Christians Say To Atheist Cholley71 0 1176 May 20, 2013 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: Cholley71
  Religion shit all over my stuff. Opsnyder 21 8111 June 29, 2012 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance
  More "Jesus Tomb Discovery" Stuff DeistPaladin 16 6153 February 28, 2012 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Mormons and other retarded stuff. frankiej 15 5163 October 3, 2011 at 9:01 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger