Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some people should not procreate
Some people should not procreate
Quote:Oregon mom, 25, sentenced to life in prison for savagely beating her four-year-old son to death because he 'walked and talked gay'

Little Zachary, who just turned four the day before, was rushed to a Portland hospital where doctors diagnosed him with blunt-force trauma to the abdomen, which caused his bowels to tear.

The toddler was taken off the ventilator two days later.

He died of blunt-force trauma to his abdomen and delay in medical treatment, prosecutors said.

In shocking evidence revealed in court, Dutro wrote to her boyfriend on Facebook to tell him she feared her son was gay, using a slur: 'He walks and talks like it. Ugh.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...d-gay.html
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Some people should not procreate
What the fuck?
Yeah that shit is pretty fucked up.
Well that is just horrible. I feel depressed now.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
There are a fucking lot of people that shouldn't procreate. This is but one example.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
That poor little boy... and his poor little siblings too. What I don't understand is if they were living in a homeless shelter, why didn't anyone notice these people were beating the shit out of their kids? I mean, five broken ribs on a three-year-old? How on earth does that go unnoticed? I had one broken rib a few years ago, and I could barely walk!
(April 19, 2014 at 2:23 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: That poor little boy... and his poor little siblings too. What I don't understand is if they were living in a homeless shelter, why didn't anyone notice these people were beating the shit out of their kids? I mean, five broken ribs on a three-year-old? How on earth does that go unnoticed? I had one broken rib a few years ago, and I could barely walk!

I was wondering this too. I mean you have 3 obviously abused kids, one of whom is slowly dying and no one notices??

0/10

(April 19, 2014 at 2:29 pm)Losty Wrote: I was wondering this too. I mean you have 3 obviously abused kids, one of whom is slowly dying and no one notices??

The only explanation I can think of is that no one wanted to notice.

Disgusting. This happened only a few miles from me.
(April 19, 2014 at 3:02 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(April 19, 2014 at 2:29 pm)Losty Wrote: I was wondering this too. I mean you have 3 obviously abused kids, one of whom is slowly dying and no one notices??

The only explanation I can think of is that no one wanted to notice.

Disgusting. This happened only a few miles from me.

It is quite disgusting. The sad thing is that if you are not related to the victim you almost never have a legal obligation to report a crime.

0/10

Poor baby. Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 590 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  knives don't stab people people stab people! Drich 135 5859 April 9, 2019 at 8:37 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Should Puerto Rico be made a state? Why or why not? Angrboda 36 2868 September 24, 2018 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Adoption Not Abortion Crowd Should Take Notice Minimalist 46 3732 February 23, 2018 at 4:33 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Some people trying to do the right thing just can't win brewer 9 2459 June 28, 2017 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Alex Jones admits he's only joking & should not be taken seriously Fake Messiah 54 8860 April 20, 2017 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Not all blacks are bad people! Loading Please Wait 87 12333 January 4, 2017 at 3:14 am
Last Post: dyresand
  When You're Not Quite Sure If People Hate You Enough BrianSoddingBoru4 8 1410 October 11, 2016 at 9:38 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  It seems I'm not the only one wanting people to come visit Portugal! pocaracas 14 3014 February 22, 2016 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Yes, some people really are that stupid JesusHChrist 8 2512 July 17, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: null--69