Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexy Voices
Sexy Voices

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/guys-dont-bo...ound-sexy/
RE: Sexy Voices
I don't think I can do "sexy voices" either. lol
She is so funny. I must add some craziness to this. With my experience in the military I noticed that rank had allot to do with how "manly" men sounded! Lower enlisted personnel always spoke softly and never dared to sound like alpha-males especially if they were new to the unit. In addition, higher ranking men spoke with a deeper and a more coherent voice. So one may safely correlate that social rank and status may have a similar effect. But, of course no one can deny the major role genetics plays.
PM me if you know where this is from "...knees in the breeze" and don't look it up!!
I will forever have a high breathy baby voice sigh!

No deep hoarse sexiness for me!
(April 23, 2014 at 8:19 pm)My imaginary friend is GOD Wrote: I don't think I can do "sexy voices" either. lol

Me either

(April 23, 2014 at 8:42 pm)Senshi Wrote: She is so funny. I must add some craziness to this. With my experience in the military I noticed that rank had allot to do with how "manly" men sounded! Lower enlisted personnel always spoke softly and never dared to sound like alpha-males especially if they were new to the unit. In addition, higher ranking men spoke with a deeper and a more coherent voice. So one may safely correlate that social rank and status may have a similar effect. But, of course no one can deny the major role genetics plays.

Manly authoritative voices are sooo sexy. Men can do sexy. The flaw in this study is that they told men to try and talk sexy. They should have told them to act like they were trying to gently scold someone who seriously pissed them off. Hehe Blush

This is why I like to get cheeky with police officers. I often wonder if they can tell how hot their voices make me....la la la.
I have to go now...
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(April 23, 2014 at 8:19 pm)My imaginary friend is GOD Wrote: I don't think I can do "sexy voices" either. lol

Nor I.

Especially when I sing. I have a singing voice that sound like a goose farting in the fog.

It's bloody terrible. Confused Fall
Dying to live, living to die.
I read that and imagined a man trying to do a self voice. Now I'm scared, and possibly a lesbian.
I'm told I have a sexy voice, but I don't think so.

I love this woman's voice;

[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
(April 24, 2014 at 7:35 pm)Aral Gamelon Wrote: I'm told I have a sexy voice, but I don't think so.

Yay! Super sexy voice!
(April 24, 2014 at 7:35 pm)Aral Gamelon Wrote: I'm told I have a sexy voice, but I don't think so.

This video is so....odd. What's going on here?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dan Dennett: Cute, sexy, sweet, funny. leo-rcc 0 1556 March 16, 2009 at 11:49 am
Last Post: leo-rcc