Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Christians, what is your VERY BEST arguments for the existence of God?
Christians, what is your VERY BEST arguments for the existence of God?
I would be interested to see what you consider to be the very best arguments for the existence of God are. Do you think you have a solid argument for the existence of God? Please share Smile
RE: Christians, what is your VERY BEST arguments for the existence of God?
None here Big Grin
The number one proof I get from my fundie boss is nature, followed closely by her answered prayers. That's what she presents as proof.

She also believes that the buybull is the divine inspired word of God, and she tries to throw that out there once in awhile as proof.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
I have a pic of me creating the universe.

What more proof do you need?
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
(December 26, 2009 at 9:01 pm)Dotard Wrote: I have a pic of me creating the universe.

You mean that someone else had created a camera prior to your creation of matter? Then sir, i'm arfaid you aren't all that godly Smile
When exactly did you take that picture, Dotard? Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(December 26, 2009 at 9:57 pm)theVOID Wrote:
(December 26, 2009 at 9:01 pm)Dotard Wrote: I have a pic of me creating the universe.

You mean that someone else had created a camera prior to your creation of matter? Then sir, i'm arfaid you aren't all that godly Smile

Fucking lol!

Rhizo
Would you mind defining the term god?
(December 26, 2009 at 11:31 pm)ib.me.ub Wrote: Would you mind defining the term god?

Me define god? That would be pointless, i consider the individual definitions of God and arguments for his existence that are presented to me. Arguing against my own definition of god would be like a dog chasing his own tail.
(December 26, 2009 at 11:31 pm)ib.me.ub Wrote: Would you mind defining the term god?

Really, who could?

"God" is individualistic and can only be "defined" by the person believing in him/it.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are the best arguments against Christian Science? FlatAssembler 8 480 September 17, 2023 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 13090 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Existence of Marcion questioned? JairCrawford 28 2116 March 4, 2022 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  VERY Basic Doctrines of Calvinism johndoe122931 18 2371 June 7, 2021 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Spiritual realm is very likely real (demonic possession)? Flavius007 23 1874 May 13, 2021 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
Question [Serious] Christians what would change your mind? Xaventis 154 9155 August 20, 2020 at 7:11 am
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7805 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
  Christians: What line are you unwilling to cross for God? Cecelia 96 10495 September 5, 2018 at 6:19 pm
  The existence of god Foxaèr 16 2892 May 5, 2018 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Christians: Why does the answer have to be god? IanHulett 67 14977 April 5, 2018 at 3:33 pm