Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creed
Creed
I wasn't quite certain where I should post this, so it had to go in the 'off topic' section.

A couple of days ago a friend of mine who is sort of a 'closet christian' said to me: if you dislike music with christian influences, you have to listen to Creed. They could turn anyone into an atheist.
I had heard of them, but never really listened to any of their songs. Now I have.

I just have to say... HOLY SHIT AND BEING ASS-RAPED IN THE EARS BY A PLASTIC JESUS FIGURINE!
Creed is some of the most heinous garbarge I've ever heard. It is made even worse by the fact that they are actually quite competent musicians.
The power ballads. The lyrics. The slimy post grunge vibe.
I have developed a kind of masochistic urge to listen to Creed. It simply will not stop. Creed is the soundtrack to the lowest levels of hell, where atheists are tormented.
Help me, please!!!

RE: Creed
(April 26, 2014 at 3:02 pm)sven Wrote: I just have to say... HOLY SHIT AND BEING ASS-RAPED IN THE EARS BY A PLASTIC JESUS FIGURINE!
Creed is some of the most heinous garbarge I've ever heard. It is made even worse by the fact that they are actually quite competent musicians.
I have developed a kind of masochistic urge to listen to Creed. It simply will not stop. Creed is the soundtrack to the lowest levels of hell, where atheists are tormented.

You know that feeling when someone tells you not to do something (assuming that thing isn't actually deadly)?
[Image: curiosity-killed-the-cat_o_1091778.jpg]
I didn't die, but...
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
(April 26, 2014 at 5:01 pm)Darkstar Wrote:
(April 26, 2014 at 3:02 pm)sven Wrote: I just have to say... HOLY SHIT AND BEING ASS-RAPED IN THE EARS BY A PLASTIC JESUS FIGURINE!

You know that feeling when someone tells you not to do something (assuming that thing isn't actually deadly)?
[Image: curiosity-killed-the-cat_o_1091778.jpg]
I didn't die, but...
Picture a snail... Crawling across a straight razor. That is my dream. And surviving.
THE HORROR

Listen to someone worse, and then you will think Creed is not so bad.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(April 26, 2014 at 6:07 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: Listen to someone worse, and then you will think Creed is not so bad.

Worse than Creed? Uhm... oh, right.

Yes... To think that I actually liked this song, despite the Alice in Chains rip-off wibes...
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...+inthe+end

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creed's Corner: A Collection of the Morbid, Mysterious, and Mrandom Creed of Heresy 110 15216 April 11, 2015 at 9:45 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Creed's Ramble Thread Creed of Heresy 35 6040 September 23, 2013 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: John V
  Putting Creed's Humanism Back thesummerqueen 5 3150 December 19, 2012 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen