Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 12:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists Could Not Answer This Question.
Atheists Could Not Answer This Question.
There is a video going around saying that atheist cannot answer a particular question. Can anyone here answer the question? Undecided

[Image: Evolution+Lies.png]
RE: Atheists Could Not Answer This Question.
How about you just ask the question, or introduce yourself so we know whether bothering to answer is even worth it.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
These were all stupid questions.
Wtf.. I just wasted some of my data on this shit.. IDIOTS!!
Theists claim to have answers to all sort of questions which I barely find coherent. Seem pretty proud of that too.

Personally I prefer to withhold judgment where evidence is lacking.
I watched a couple of minutes of that and saw that the question was loaded. He asked for short term evidence for a long term process. Was it Ray Comfort by any chance?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I only got to the first stupid question. Logic dictates that a question is not a proposition hence no validity value. This also means that asking malformed questions isn't equal to a remote argument. I5 only shows the person asking it isn't really interested in an answer...
(April 27, 2014 at 12:18 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: I watched a couple of minutes of that and saw that the question was loaded. He asked for short term evidence for a long term process. Was it Ray Comfort by any chance?

Ya its from Ray Comfort
El Supremo Douchebag!
I didn't like the ruse... image of a video linking to some shady site...
And people here telling me it's from Ray Comfort?

Here's something no atheist can answer: what is the genetic composition of midi-chlorians?
Conclusion: god-did-them! Of course!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] When God isn't the answer to the question, then what is? Catharsis 55 6684 May 31, 2019 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: SlowCalculations
  Who do not atheists believe? Interaktive 12 2279 March 25, 2019 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Could this exciting 2019 comedy show about God, concern artificial intelligence? blue grey brain 8 1260 February 22, 2019 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Rahn127
  Question to atheists Alexmahone 34 4582 July 31, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Aroura
  Alien Question for Atheists Catholic_Lady 99 13326 May 30, 2018 at 5:54 am
Last Post: robvalue
  If you could replace god with satan, would you? Foxaèr 37 6374 April 28, 2018 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  If you could correct "god's" mistakes... The Valkyrie 50 12705 April 23, 2018 at 8:06 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2176 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Atheist struggling to answer a question i often propose to myself budsa11 88 19778 September 14, 2017 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Could Gods hypothetically be atheistic scientists? causal code 5 2586 August 24, 2017 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Astonished