Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ten Commandments
The Ten Commandments
So while I was banned I spent my time in the mountains deeply absorbed in contemplation when I had a burning bush experience. I was then given a plate with the real ten commandments. I figured I'd share them:

[Image: Atheists10Commandments_zps10e2535c.png]
RE: The Ten Commandments
The irony is that the only commandment of any value is "thou shalt not kill".

The others are absurd.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Read the OP again. I fail to see where that is in there
Oh, well, I could hardly be counted upon to take a closer look upon that which at first glance appeared to be a genuine copy of what I had assumed.
~ Erin Hunter
To assume is to make an ass of u and me Wink
Speaking of ass....
~ Erin Hunter
(April 28, 2014 at 3:08 am)Phatt Matt s Wrote: So while I was banned I spent my time in the mountains deeply absorbed in contemplation when I had a burning bush experience. I was then given a plate with the real ten commandments. I figured I'd share them:

ROFLOL

I love Commandment No. 4 Big Grin
Badger Badger Badger Badger Where are the snake and mushroom smilies?
(April 28, 2014 at 3:08 am)Phatt Matt s Wrote: So while I was banned I spent my time in the mountains deeply absorbed in contemplation when I had a burning bush experience. I was then given a plate with the real ten commandments. I figured I'd share them:

[Image: Atheists10Commandments_zps10e2535c.png]

No, no... I got the real commandments from an angel. They are written on golden tablets. I had to wear special glasses to read the angelic tongue they were written in, and nobody else was allowed to see the tablets, lest their holy radiance would sear their bodies to dust. Oddly enough, I seem to have misplaced the tablets. I just can't find them. But I do remember what they said!

Religion got it wrong! This is how it should look. Tongue
(April 28, 2014 at 3:19 am)Kitanetos Wrote: Oh, well, I could hardly be counted upon to take a closer look upon that which at first glance appeared to be a genuine copy of what I had assumed.

U give one of many demonstrations of how people at this forum misunderstand my posts. Thank you. Wink