Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enraged customer service call. (SUPER FUNNY)
Enraged customer service call. (SUPER FUNNY)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWSRriVVjNo
ROFLOL AWESOME!
Do drugs, believe in people, and make them smile!
RE: Enraged customer service call. (SUPER FUNNY)
I would have a very difficult time holding in laughter if I got this call.

I'm gonna come down there with a machine gun. I don't have one but blargleeellbbarrh I'll get one.
(April 28, 2014 at 3:50 pm)No_God Wrote: I would have a very difficult time holding in laughter if I got this call.

I'm gonna come down there with a machine gun. I don't have one but blargleeellbbarrh I'll get one.

I may actually have become scared.
It cracked me open yesterday, I had to share it.Big Grin
That damn Michelle, she's such a fucking prankster.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I need some toilet paper to clean the pulp off my face.
Man the fun I could have.

"Why do you insist on putting me on hold?"

"I need to do this, sir, so I can call the police and have them visit your address for threatening mass murder. Please hold."

Smile
Dying to live, living to die.
I love the one "fucking" that didn't get bleeped.

I feel like this dealing with AT&T right now. I live sort of out in the country in a new subdivision, and I had HughesNet (which is the biggest ripoff ever) because none of the major companies was available at my house. The most mind numbingly frustrating thing was that they were available at the houses up the street, but not on my street. This is me sitting on my front porch: [Image: 14051436711_03af51ce24_m.jpg] Those houses up the hill had U-Verse. They kept telling me I can't.

So I finally call and yell at someone, and they tell me they'll bring a DSL line down the hill. I'm down with that, I was paying $100 a month for only 15GB of data with HughesNet, 10mbps. I'll get 250GB at 3mbps for $30. I'll take the drop in speed. They tell me I'm all set to install on April 20th. The equipment comes in the mail. I cancel HughesNet before my bill hits on the 22nd. $320 cancellation fee. AT&T calls me on the 19th and says they are unable to complete the order. I have been stuck buying extra phone data and using my phone as a hotspot since. I call and yell, and get some exec in California that assures me that today, before 2:00pm, there will be a guy here to finish the install. Well, 3:30 rolls around, and the guy shows up (literally as I'm typing this) and tells me he's got to run the line down the hill, they never spliced the line correctly, maybe not today, etc.

TL: DR - I understand the guy in this video.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Quote:I'm gonna come down there with a machine gun. I don't have one but blargleeellbbarrh I'll get one.

Child's play now in most of 'murrica.
Mark deserves a fucking prize! He doesn't have to put up with that level of abuse from a customer, if it was me I would have hung up on him as soon as he started with the threats.
It started out a little funny, but I stopped chuckling when he threatened to shoot someone. Honestly this video isn't very funny. I feel sorry for the guy.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Artificial intelligence without filters is really funny purplepurpose 3 1020 February 19, 2023 at 5:33 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Robo call, or at least he thought it was. Brian37 6 389 May 29, 2021 at 5:48 pm
  Dawn of The dead, ok, not exactly. But funny. Brian37 4 301 January 30, 2021 at 5:13 pm
  An important public service announcement. onlinebiker 5 582 December 16, 2020 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Most Inappropriately Funny Moments of Your Life Shell B 32 2429 May 22, 2019 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  SOOO wrong but funny! Brian37 4 679 April 21, 2019 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  So wrong, but dark humor funny wrong. Brian37 13 1971 March 27, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Humans are funny no matter where. Brian37 0 592 January 26, 2019 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Shoe ad strikes me as funny. Brian37 3 690 December 29, 2018 at 8:32 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Funny Night Raw! Brian37 0 296 December 6, 2018 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Brian37