Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are just the scapegoat of morons flaws aren't we?
We GET BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING!!
If society is to violent well is because atheist aren't afraid of punishment and they promote this which causes violence.
People have family problems with their children well is because atheist promote this adea that is good to question authorities.
There are too many gay people, it's because they aren't afraid of god.
[This one is one of my favorites] Hitler was an atheist that is why he is so cruel.
Check this last one:

Denver radio host on Donald Sterling: ‘All racists are, at the end of the day, atheists
LINK
[Image: Dan-Caplis.png]
RE: We are just the scapegoat of morons flaws aren't we?
That guy looks like he has some serious mental issues that he needs to cope with.
It's just your standard No True Scotsman fallacy: "Anybody who does X action that would reflect poorly on my religion clearly isn't a member of that religion, because no true member of my religion would do a thing that'd make it look bad."

The fact that he shoveled those people into the atheist category is just evidence that he doesn't care about the effects of his words, where they don't serve the purpose of absolving his cult of bad behavior.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
"As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice."

- Adolf Hitler

Hitler was a damn Roman Catholic who mentioned God in many of his speeches.
(April 30, 2014 at 12:52 am)Rampant.A.I. Wrote: "As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice."

- Adolf Hitler

Hitler was a damn Roman Catholic who mentioned God in many of his speeches.

There is this Youtube channel called Atheists Exposed. It ain't nothing to worry about just some christian poor bastard who thinks he can take atheism down. Who promotes the hitler was an atheist. If only he wouldn't deactivated comments(wanna guess why he did it?) I would wrote that.
Ya sure all racist are atheist. All those rednecks that said I was a dumb nigger atheist, the slave owners who whiped african slaves atheist, the KKK that would attack anyone who was not Anglo-Saxon Protestation ya they were atheist.

Ya this dude is way to stupid. Dodgy
[Image: guilmon_evolution_by_davidgtm3-d4gb5rp.gif]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Its like he used racism to slander the atheists, and atheism to slander racists.
Not all racists are atheists, just as not all atheists are racist. However, there sure are atheists who are racist, and racists who are atheists.
The thing is, that he portrayed both racism and atheism under a negative light.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
That is interesting, because nearly all the racists I know also claim to be christian republicans. I've never met a racist that was not a republican or a christian. Nearlly all of my in-laws talk racist shit, and every one of them have jesus figures lying around and talk about the evil black liberal president. I won't even allow them in my car unless they follow my rules and keep their racist lips shut. Stuff like this is a major reason I stay clear from all of these types of ignorant hypocrits.
Quote: I've never met a racist that was not a republican or a christian.
That doesn't mean that they all are republican or christian. But I guess you're referring to your general area, whereas this guy made a universal statement.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
I do live in a very bible belt like area, and a very red section.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aren't Judaism and Aryanism the same thing? Sweden83 63 2724 December 4, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: no one
  We are ruled by morons Interaktive 70 3572 October 21, 2019 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 1019 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Are There Any Republicunts Who Aren't Crooks? Minimalist 19 1891 October 25, 2018 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  More stupid from Sessions: "gay people aren't protected from discrimination Foxaèr 10 5066 July 27, 2017 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Why aren't the fuckheads on the right losing their shit over this NuclearEnergy 11 2468 February 18, 2017 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: DarkerEnergy
  Bernie & Hillary "Scorched earth" morons....... Brian37 4 1056 April 3, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Army Pissed That Soldiers Aren't Happy Minimalist 11 2067 April 18, 2015 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Rich Greek morons! Something completely different 15 4482 November 23, 2012 at 11:48 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Republicans totally aren't racist TaraJo 20 7889 September 28, 2012 at 12:10 am
Last Post: Polaris