Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your sign?
What's your sign?
Just for kicks !

Sun Sign: Aries

Moon Sign: Cancer

Scorpio Rising
RE: What's your sign?
I'm a lion. Grrrr.
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a goddess, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm a badger.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I just think it’s cool I don’t believe in astrology. I used to do people’s natal charts to pass time at work a few years ago.

Sun: Leo
Moon: Aries
Mercury: Leo
Venus: Leo
Mars: Leo
Jupiter: Aries
Saturn: Sag
Uranus: Sag
Neptune: Cap

I'm a true "Leo"
Slow
Children at Play
Yikes.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
'Free Candy'
What kind of candy are we talkin'?
My sign? Probably something like a big neon one saying "Keep Away - Unattached Male", going by recent years.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Cat here. Hence Kitteh
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which do you think is a surer sign of low intelligence and/or low information? Whateverist 15 4733 June 14, 2017 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Which do you think is a surer sign of low intelligence and/or low information? Whateverist 2 769 June 14, 2017 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Aroura
  Job For Fog Sign Holder Edwardo Piet 12 2161 January 3, 2016 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Woman who drove on sidewalk must wear 'idiot' sign Tino 10 4115 November 6, 2012 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: Tino