Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Call of Cthulhu - More Dangerous Than Before
The Call of Cthulhu - More Dangerous Than Before
We nominated a new administrator to increase the coverage of admin duties, especially what with all the sock puppets we've been having recently. He was a moderator before and now after becoming red he just got a little more, shall we say, powerful?

Everyone, please give a hearty congrats and a welcoming round of applause to our "Favorite Tentacled Horror," Cthulhu Dreaming!

[Image: winter-sailorz-scaled.jpg]
RE: The Call of Cthulhu - More Dangerous Than Before

Congratulations CD!
Dying to live, living to die.
Not true. Some red shirts always come back to explain they didn't know what killed the other red shirts.
[Image: insp_expendability.jpg]
Dying to live, living to die.
Yeah, congrats you poor sap lucky seadog! It was well deserved!

Now, about those wages...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
As my first official act, I vow to get to the bottom of the shortages in the staff liquor cabinet.
(May 5, 2014 at 6:41 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: As my first official act, I vow to get to the bottom of the shortages in the staff liquor cabinet.

Hear! Hear! There's a growing demand for drunken mods, and I support this motion.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
Now you'll have even more tentacles of doom with which to squash damnatio memoriae socks! muahahahaha I'll get the 666 baby BBQ started.
[Image: thfrog.gif]

I rather think he means the shortages yet to come the closer he gets to the bottom of them...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And Time To Welcome Another Staff Member -- Cthulhu Dreaming Shell B 22 10994 May 3, 2012 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet