Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stress Vent: Time Warner
Stress Vent: Time Warner
I know no one cares just felt like venting,

Other day I was playing Elder Scrolls Online, and well died like a million times on this boss, which everyone was saying was easy!

Led the bastard into the fire like I was suppose to and some how he kept killing me anyway!

So after many efforts I finally get his health down to about 2-blows AWAY from total death!

I go to land the fatal blow . . . and LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG DISCONNECT!

Once my internet reconnected, I was dead. Had to start all over, this process repeated about 10 times!

Every damn time I went to land the fatal strike my internet took a major dump (I am paying $70 for the best internet package available from Time Warner)

Absolutely worthless service provider.

Aside from that, my car dealer (Financed a car 7 months ago) calls few days ago, (keep in mind I make every payment in full on time!) I say hello politely and he starts SCREAMING at me, telling me he is going to reposes my vehicle, because there was an error with paperwork SIX-MONTHS-AGO!

How is that my problem!? Why the Fluff did he not notify me of an error oh I don't know 6 MONTHS AGO when it happen, so I get off the phone and call my attorney immediately. Non-stop threats and screaming calls from this guy!

I am in medical school, and graduating NEXT month, I am also studying for National Exams!

I am so stressed I cannot even steady my hands anymore, won't stop shaking.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
RE: Stress Vent: Time Warner
Feel better, now?

Big Grin
It's National Masturbation Month. Give yourself a stress reliever.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(May 6, 2014 at 11:41 am)BlackSwordsman Wrote: I am in medical school, and graduating NEXT month, I am also studying for National Exams!

Seems that Time Warner is doing you a favor. You should be studying rather than wasting time playing games. Big Grin
(May 6, 2014 at 3:56 pm)Cato Wrote:
(May 6, 2014 at 11:41 am)BlackSwordsman Wrote: I am in medical school, and graduating NEXT month, I am also studying for National Exams!

Seems that Time Warner is doing you a favor. You should be studying rather than wasting time playing games. Big Grin

You know you would think so huh, I got this bad habit of procrastinating. I 94% in my class.

It would be better but, damn video games.

You know how Christians blame god for things when stuff goes wrong, well I blame Christians for this, sometimes they say some silly things and I have to stop studying and come here to debate it lol (joking)
I am having the same problem with my game.

I cannot play it because the stupid Bright House cable network in Florida is horrible.

Once in a while my connection will be fine, but most of the time it simply is not.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I know a lot of people bitch about Comcast, but I have no complaints. Beats the hell out of the alternatives I have.
I wouldn't touch ESO with a billion foot pole
[Image: thfrog.gif]

(May 6, 2014 at 7:31 pm)BlackSwordsman Wrote:
(May 6, 2014 at 3:56 pm)Cato Wrote: Seems that Time Warner is doing you a favor. You should be studying rather than wasting time playing games. Big Grin

You know you would think so huh, I got this bad habit of procrastinating. I 94% in my class.

It would be better but, damn video games.

You know how Christians blame god for things when stuff goes wrong, well I blame Christians for this, sometimes they say some silly things and I have to stop studying and come here to debate it lol (joking)

Good luck with exams.

Yes, med school is bloody stressful.

Just remember that those who piss you off are flammable. You can't do anything to prove it but the thoughts are a great stress relief.

And, finally, get yourself a punching bag. Seriously, I *vent* the hell out of the punching bag quite often, especially before I graduated.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Once again time for how much time you've spent here Foxaèr 23 2670 April 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Is time travel Impossible Because time Doesn't Exist? budsa11 62 8779 August 27, 2017 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  To vent or not to vent, that is the question... Clueless Morgan 20 2519 August 21, 2017 at 10:13 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Need to vent. Brian37 3 743 August 3, 2017 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The effects of long term stress on everyday functionality Sterben 23 1627 March 12, 2017 at 3:18 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Stress Management Advice Edwardo Piet 11 2643 October 3, 2015 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Need to Vent - Thanks Religious Assholes Salacious B. Crumb 92 7560 August 31, 2015 at 2:21 am
Last Post: robvalue
  How Do You Cope with Holiday Stress? festive1 27 6252 December 11, 2012 at 1:19 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  I need to vent Gooders1002 14 3274 December 9, 2012 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  Crumbling under the stress of it all.. Erinome 51 14489 August 14, 2012 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: Ben Davis