Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
creationism belief makes you a sicko.. profanity alert for you sensitive girly men
creationism belief makes you a sicko.. profanity alert for you sensitive girly men
this is true.

if you really can represent a belief system focused on showing the world that everything today came from some all-powerful deity, you're a dense twat. if you can base life on some system of thoughts that say this shit could have been prevented and wasn't, fuck you. look outside your perfect little worlds for a moment, won't you? why do you always ignore your god's "mysterious ways"? It so obviously doesn't equate to anything but science or luck or both saving your fucking ass. fucking creationism.. this world.. from day 1 in recorded history, and long before that, has been a terrible shithole. your god doesn't exist and you're awful. awfulll.. deist shit is dense shit, too. i dont care how smart you are.. you're sick.. you're so terribly wrong.. let's debate the bad things.. see if they're really bad.. or something.. don't ban-hammer me. i'm just reporting realittyyyyyy... beautiful reality.
I hate the bible. I love that do as thy whilst stuff.
RE: creationism belief makes you a sicko.. profanity alert for you sensitive girly men
(May 6, 2014 at 11:34 pm)heathendegenerate Wrote: this is true.

if you really can represent a belief system focused on showing the world that everything today came from some all-powerful deity, you're a dense twat. if you can base life on some system of thoughts that says this shit could have been prevented and wasn't, fuck you. look outside your perfect little worlds for a moment, won't you? will you always ignore your god's "mysterious ways" that don't equate to anything but science or luck or both saving your fucking ass? fucking creationism.. this world.. from day 1 in recorded history, and long before that, has been a terrible shithole. your god doesn't exist and you're awful. awfulll

Don't hold back. Tell us what you really feel.

Yes, I honestly agree about creationists, particularly YECs. THey're either deluded, uneducated, lazy or, worse, just dishonest.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: creationism belief makes you a sicko.. profanity alert for you sensitive girly men
sorry if my grammar/punctuation sucks! i'm uneducated.. but still smarter than every creationist on the planet. at least... more sensible. fuck yea.. evolution.. and the fact there wasn't a creator to make the creator... and beccs, im sick of this shit. doesn't it suck? look at the depravity it takes to believe in creationism. people won't come at me here.. because im sick.. oh boohoo.. fucking creationists..
I think I'm going to like you heathen
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
i've been here for a few months.. i'm the stupidest smartest person here. i'm a living oxymoron!!!! with a capital moron. lol but really, it is dishonest. how can they deny what's so simply true? because they've wasted so much time on it? might as well keep the gong show going? they miss someone so much that it has to be true? thought it was an answer when they just became old enough to think? manipulation... we should promote creationist castration.. lol i'm a poet.. and yes, i did try.. sadly. anyways... i just hate creationism.. simply. it's gross.. it's killing the future.. fuck the lies.. imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you get off your lazy, stupid ass.. is what lennon meant.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sexual Satisfaction Correlated with Religious Belief Neo-Scholastic 38 3295 September 10, 2022 at 4:35 am
Last Post: Niblo
  Belief in white Jesus linked to racism Foxaèr 91 5891 January 1, 2022 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Do you think Scientology sells anyone on its belief? Sweden83 19 1695 December 25, 2020 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Smaug
  Creationism Foxaèr 203 10648 August 23, 2020 at 2:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  The Dunning-Kruger Effect and Religious Belief AFTT47 18 4004 March 11, 2019 at 7:19 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  To all religions/What makes you think...... Brian37 22 2705 February 26, 2019 at 8:46 am
Last Post: no one
  When is a Religious Belief Delusional? Neo-Scholastic 266 25397 September 12, 2018 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Can I get an Ah-Men? Foxaèr 10 1791 August 12, 2018 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Bare minimum for belief in Christianity. ignoramus 37 7509 May 10, 2018 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  How do you call someone who is religious only because it makes them feel happy? Der/die AtheistIn 38 7226 November 25, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: c172