Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your drink advice !
your drink advice !
Till now, I haven't tried anything but Heineken beer and a very cheap brandy Big Grin , basically cuz I don't know any better. I'm looking for something that tastes good and sweet and gets me drunk . I know wine is good, but its too expensive for me.
I saw stuff like tequila, margarita and blueberry vodka being recommended on the internet .

Do you have any thing in particular that tastes good ? could you add the brand name for any of your recommendations ?

PS: Don't worry about me, I drink responsibly .
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
RE: your drink advice !
If you like sweet, try Sex on the Beach.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Mojitos are fantastic if done correctly. You have to make them yourself though.

I've had a few great ones in Florida and (ironically) at DWF, but most from a bar aren't that great -- too much care required.
Go for cheap bourbon, especially if it's on the rocks. Great flavor with great benefits. Big Grin
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
Flavoured vodka tastes awful to me, i woudn't recommend it, but maybe it's just my weird taste Tongue
(May 9, 2014 at 9:45 am)Kitanetos Wrote: If you like sweet, try Sex on the Beach.

There are so many similar sex on the beach, quick, greek , safe, greamy , but i'm gonna try the one in that link .

which vodka brand do you recommend ?
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
(May 9, 2014 at 10:02 am)Marsellus Wallace Wrote: which vodka brand do you recommend ?

Grey Goose or Smirnoff.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I've never had flavoured vodka brands before, I just mix smirnoff with something, like Coke. I'd recommend ciders, and mead is supposed to be nice, too, but I haven't seen it in a shop.
[Image: thfrog.gif]

I drink for the feel, and not the taste. Liquor will take care of you, but I hate the taste of almost all of it unless its in the form of some type of mix drink. There are some decent beers, but I usually just buy cheap and nasty there too. Wine and flavored beer can taste sweet and you might find it enjoyable, but that will hike up the price.

If you have questions on the quality of beeers then check out beeradvoocate.com. They are lke the Rotten Tomatoes for beer, and should give you a good hint to how it will taste before you buy it.
Jack Daniels Honey... it's pure ambrosia.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jack-Daniels-Whi...B0089E2OJE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Soup a Drink? T.J. 14 823 December 5, 2021 at 2:16 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Drink the Koolaid onlinebiker 12 766 April 17, 2020 at 6:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Advice about patience Macoleco 4 540 March 26, 2020 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Fancy Drink Girl? particleman 10 1590 July 17, 2019 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Song Thread About Food/Drink BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1363 May 23, 2019 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
Music The best advice someone gave you. onlinebiker 65 6023 April 14, 2019 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The WORST Advice Someone Ever Gave You BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1030 April 14, 2019 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Last Minute Gift Advice Neo-Scholastic 28 3853 December 27, 2017 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  2 pieces of advice for future parents ErGingerbreadMandude 68 12690 November 17, 2017 at 8:07 am
Last Post: Cod
  Dating advice seandiggy 30 4403 October 23, 2017 at 2:17 am
Last Post: J a c k