Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craziest liquer you have drank
Craziest liquer you have drank
Here is my tale. My father and I both make liquer as a hobby
So one year my father met this fellow from Romania through work, and my father got him to try some moonshine that we had in the basement. Now bear in.mind neither of us are alcoholics. It is just that here the government charges a outrageous sin tax.
So we get this guy over for a few drinks and takes the shine like its nothing. He then says "you have to try the stuff from my country" so he went home shortly there after. He then returned several months later and gave my dad a bottle of Romanian moonshine. We had it for a while until one night when my parents were gone ( I was 17) and I had some friends over drinking. Now we got a little ways into our cups when a buddy of mine says "Hey let's have a shot of the shine your dad has" so we pulled the Romanian shone out of the freezer. Now it was viscous and dark colored, and the smell would burn your eyes, like rubbing alcohol. All I will say is that I took a shot of it, and it was the most potent thing ever. Like fire going down and then burning your gut.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
RE: Craziest liquer you have drank
Um once I drank a whole cup of tequila
191 proof grain alcohol. Seriously, don't.
Way too many crazy stories. I don't even drink anything but beer any more, because I turn into raging maniac on the hard stuff and binge and black out. Had a couple everclear binges that weren't too kind, and a lot of nasty Taaka vodka tales that tossed me in jail, or had me breaking things, burning up my throat, burning random things in fires I would start in the backyard, and even wecked two vans. Almost every time I've drank liquor it has turned into some insane adventure that I never fully remmember. I don't drink much anymore, and when I do it isn't liquor.
I feel like a total girl
(May 9, 2014 at 2:23 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: 191 proof grain alcohol. Seriously, don't.

Hell you can drink it and run your car
Signifying nothing.
Uzuo and Saki are two things legal beyond the bat shit insane moonshine that I will not mess with like grain.
(May 9, 2014 at 2:38 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Uzuo and Saki are two things legal beyond the bat shit insane moonshine that I will not mess with like grain.
Saki is nasty
Signifying nothing.
I tried mezcal once. I thought it would be like tequila. It's not.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
After a lengthy bout of tequila drinking, one of us ended up going to the emergency room after severly burning his face - gun powder and ants were involved.

As for my, I emerged relatively unscathed -- just a new tat, my hair done up in cornrows and a new bride.

Unscathed, other than the new bride part I guess. The existing bride was pissed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2165 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  If you have an android phone you should read this. #5 is the most shocking. ErGingerbreadMandude 7 1954 December 18, 2016 at 1:14 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Have I Told You At Least Once Today That I Love You? Jenny A 26 4501 August 11, 2014 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: psychoslice
  Did you once have beliefs that now embarrass you? Ryantology 7 989 May 24, 2014 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Girls: If you could have any Engagement Ring you wanted.. Mystical 83 14569 February 8, 2014 at 12:20 am
Last Post: Drich
  Have you ever tried to debate Christians that have no clue? Dean-o 39 8612 June 22, 2011 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: tackattack