Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re-Introduction
Re-Introduction
HI All!!!! I'm back....
I changed my handle from Still Looking, to Woke up. I figured I was done looking when I woke up. I will finish my novel of my conversion story soon. I like the set up, but am still trying to get into the chat room. I'll bet that would be interesting.

Also can some one tell me how to get an avatar with my handle????
I mentioned before that I was computor stupid. Maybe some help getting into chat room????

It took me a day to figure out that I had to re- register after the defunct thing...

Thanks all.......WOKE UP / Forme
rly---Still Looking.....
RE: Re-Introduction
You'll need to have Java installed to use the chat room, or you could download an IRC client. Installing Java would probably be easier though.

http://www.java.com/en/

To change your avatar go to User CP at the top, and click "Change Avatar".
Welcome Woke up, it seems you found the underline function at the very least. Good for you! :p
Atheism as a Religion
-------------------
A man also or woman that hath a Macintosh, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with used and abandoned Windows 3.1 floppy disks: their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:27
(August 26, 2008 at 10:01 pm)Jason Jarred Wrote: it seems you found the underline function at the very least
As well as the bold and italics functions Big Grin
That's great you're here I was wondering when you were going to get here.
Hey Woke Up. Glad you explained the name change, I enjoyed your extended conversion posts on the old forum.

Me, I'm also "woke up" and also "still looking" because now, in a life sans god, I have a whole new world to discover.
'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely? Jer 8:8
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. Groucho Marx
(August 27, 2008 at 6:11 am)StewartP Wrote: Hey Woke Up. Glad you explained the name change, I enjoyed your extended conversion posts on the old forum.

Me, I'm also "woke up" and also "still looking" because now, in a life sans god, I have a whole new world to discover.

Thanks StewartP,
If your still interested, I posted the end to my conversion novel on the conversion stories topic. I made it really short, ( nut shell ) as I was even boring myself. i'm prety sure that I got to asking too many questions, that no one could answer, and soon I was seen as a non-believer anyway, Even though i had tried to pour my heart into Jesus.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Veni 5 734 July 3, 2022 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Introduction Data 9 974 June 19, 2022 at 8:04 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  A (re)-introduction bennyboy 10 1955 June 11, 2022 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Introduction Disagreeable 15 1421 January 25, 2022 at 2:37 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  atheists - edit to add Introduction ergo 60 4008 November 28, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Here is My Introduction AtheistQuest 23 2271 August 25, 2021 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The End8888 Introduction UniverseCaptain 29 2006 August 12, 2021 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A little introduction satansprostate 16 1164 June 24, 2021 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
Smile New User Introduction Militant_Atheist 14 979 September 29, 2020 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  introduction Xaventis 29 2902 August 9, 2020 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Tomatoshadow2